Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My latest creation will only be understood by those of you who have played the original Super Mario Brothers cart for the NES. It could be argued that this is an exercise in spriting, but I really didn't create the sprites. Granted, I edited one, but I'm not posting this for the purpose of showing it off. I spent more work manipulating the background than I did the sprite. I'm mainly posting for opinion on the overall design.
Posted
[color=#808080]OMG!! I love that! LOL!

[spoiler]First time I've used "OMG!!" and "LOL!" on these boards in three years...consider yourself lucky.[/spoiler][/color]
Posted
Hey, thanks everyone. Who loves ya baby? lol

:Pulls out list. Crosses off getting James to say "LOL" and "OMG":

Now if Transtic replies to this with "r0kz0rz" my goals will be complete. Hehe
Posted
[color=green]dude, that rocks. great job.[/color]
Posted
LMAO! Man you never cease to [strike]amaze[/strike] Make me laugh...? Anwyay, man that is great, that is the only video game that was simple enough for my dad to play, so he used to always hog it >_<. Man, that is great hehe.

*saves*
Posted
[color=red] Holy batmobile! Robin, we have an egg! Holy Batmaster!
I wonder if it'll ever hatch, Robin. Maybe if you sit on it? I don't know Batman, but wholly Batmobile!

Hmm...Robin, I think this egg is a trap. It's a bomb! Damned Saddam.

-----

Yes, I'm crazy. I really like that, it's quite funny. I'm just wondering where Saddam really is hiding? Possibly somewhere...[spoiler]in Laura Bush> O-o[/spoiler][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=#808080]OMG!! I love that! LOL!

[spoiler]First time I've used "OMG!!" and "LOL!" on these boards in three years...consider yourself lucky.[/spoiler][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]Do you have any idea how deeply that [i]scared[/i] me?[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][size=1]Do you have any idea how deeply that [i]scared[/i] me?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]OMG, as a matter of fact IRD! OMG, I know exactly. OMG OMG OMG.

It was deeply scary to me as well.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Haha, I think that's the best thing you've done since that Link picture of me! You should have used a castle background, though, and the word "castle," instead of "palace." :p[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]
Now if Transtic replies to this with "r0kz0rz" my goals will be complete. Hehe [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, don't bet your cow's arse on it.

It rokz0rz my b0x0rz, Charlie-kins! ^-^!!.... [color=purple]Flash I'm going to beat you with a metal pipe...[/color]

I will never type such... language! [size=1]or so you think.. -Flash[/size]

Anyway I was just going to point out how terribly sad mario looks now that he hasn't found the real Saddam. I think he's got a crush... ohhhh Mario you pig!
Posted
[b][color=003399]Heheh, that certainly made me laugh. It wants me to force Nintendo to make a Mario game with Saddam. Yes...

[spoiler]I never thought James would post something like that in his life... I was about to call the men in white.[/spoiler][/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]It rokz0rz my b0x0rz, Charlie-kins! ^-^!!.... [color=purple]Flash I'm going to beat you with a metal pipe...[/color]

I will never type such... language! [size=1]or so you think.. -Flash[/size]
[/B][/QUOTE]

I'm still counting that! :toothy:

But, yeah, Mario is an unhappy camper right now. Looking into the eyes of the imposter, he can't help but to wonder whether he's attracted to Saddam as a person, or if it's only a physical attraction.

Deslinko-I used the word "palace" because Saddam has palaces, not castles. :smirk:
Guest GriffXL
Posted
lol do bin laden for a second lvl or something w/ caves rofl.
Posted
[spoiler] [spirlleri} it rokz0rz man, it rokz0rz whatever dat meenz i roflmao my braine outt!![/spiller)[/spoiler]

I like it, TN's right, Mario does look sad now, lost a lover? maybe...
I don't think he would be as shocked if his happened...

George bush: Im a monkey.

Mario: :rolleyes: nah, you think? I thought you were a president...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...