Desbreko Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 does anyone drink straight, black coffee anymore? and if so do you drink it for the cafine or the taste? i only drink coffee if it's black and i drink it for the taste. (most of the time)
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I think straight black coffee's sick. So is sweetened. I prefer tea myself over coffee. I also like French Vanilla Cappucino.
Desbreko Posted September 9, 2001 Author Posted September 9, 2001 i also drink tea but never with anything in it, i also like espresso straight without anything in it.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I like my coffee in the trash can. I really don't like coffee.
Jeff Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 i like my coffee sweetened..then i heard about increasing chance of getting cancer in sweetened coffee..i hate black coffee cause it's yukky..
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 straight black coffee is the strongest but i go for starbuck's mocha flavored frappachinno not thats the sh!t
Matt.D Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [color=rainbow] I like double cream, double sugar![/color]
Guest Zero Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I perfer tea but when it come to coffee make mine black.
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Mmmmm....a double Carmel Mocha with whiped cream :love: Mmmmm, it's devine Kinda like drinking dessert :tasty:
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Umm.... Ive kinda become addicted, I usually take a flask of espresso out with me everyday.
Yoda Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I generally take a shot gun and blast anyone who presents me with a cup of coffee!!!! Sorry, I just really despise the stuff!
Justin Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 On the occasion that actually drink coffee, I take it with a little cream and a little sugar... -Justin
Anna Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I don't drink coffee [i] or[/i] tea. Never have, never wanted to, and more than likely never will. Although on this one occation I mistook tea for apple juice. Bleh, don't see what the fuss is about...
Little Gohan Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 usually i drink black coffee for the taste but every once in awhile for the caffeine aaaaah... ^_^ coffee, what a great bean
Desbreko Posted September 10, 2001 Author Posted September 10, 2001 i think i'm starting to get a small addiction too.
Lightning_Baron Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 i like mine strong with only a little bit of milk in it, i also like cappacinos (sp?) and i drink tea with milk and 2 sugars
Navi Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 i dont. coffee stains yer teeth and i dont like the taste. my mom likes the kona coffee from here. macadamia nut vanilla and all that other lucious crap. i prefer fruit drinks.
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B]i prefer fruit drinks. [/B][/QUOTE] ...ah, so you're the [I]fruity[/I] type eh? ...Intriguing ...:p
Navi Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]...ah, so you're the [I]fruity[/I] type eh? ...Intriguing ...:p [/B][/QUOTE] hahah. yeah i like [i]fruits[/i]:wigout:
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B] hahah. yeah i like [i]fruits[/i]:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE] hehe :p me laughs...be then begins to question double meaning...;)
Desbreko Posted September 11, 2001 Author Posted September 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B]my mom likes the kona coffee from here.[/B][/QUOTE] mmmmmmmmm kona.....you know how much kona costs over hear in California? $10.00 A POUND!!! (the last time i checked anyway)
Sasami-san Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 I like a cup of coffee with three spoon-fulls of sugar, and three spoon-fulls of creamour.....very bad for you, but OH-so-good!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now