Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
does anyone drink straight, black coffee anymore? and if so do you drink it for the cafine or the taste? i only drink coffee if it's black and i drink it for the taste. (most of the time)
Posted
i like my coffee sweetened..then i heard about increasing chance of getting cancer in sweetened coffee..i hate black coffee cause it's yukky..
Posted
I perfer tea but when it come to coffee make mine black.
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Mmmmm....a double Carmel Mocha with whiped cream :love: Mmmmm, it's devine Kinda like drinking dessert :tasty:
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Umm.... Ive kinda become addicted, I usually take a flask of espresso out with me everyday.
Posted
I don't drink coffee [i] or[/i] tea. Never have, never wanted to, and more than likely never will. Although on this one occation I mistook tea for apple juice. Bleh, don't see what the fuss is about...
Posted
i dont. coffee stains yer teeth and i dont like the taste. my mom likes the kona coffee from here. macadamia nut vanilla and all that other lucious crap. i prefer fruit drinks.
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]i prefer fruit drinks. [/B][/QUOTE]

...ah, so you're the [I]fruity[/I] type eh? ...Intriguing ...:p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]...ah, so you're the [I]fruity[/I] type eh? ...Intriguing ...:p [/B][/QUOTE]
hahah. yeah i like [i]fruits[/i]:wigout:
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
hahah. yeah i like [i]fruits[/i]:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

hehe :p me laughs...be then begins to question double meaning...;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]my mom likes the kona coffee from here.[/B][/QUOTE]

mmmmmmmmm kona.....you know how much kona costs over hear in California? $10.00 A POUND!!! (the last time i checked anyway)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...