Dragon Warrior Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 well no need to make a new topic now :D I'll post part of the story when i get home from school today. later.
Dragon Warrior Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 "I dunno." Ryu replied. "Go back to sleep." Without an argument, Gin was asleep like a newborn. He looked up and stared at Leona and then at the ground. "I have an idea. They're lost out here so... nah! THat'd be too mean. I may be rude sometimes but leaving them out here would just be down-right evil." Ryu stood up and the sun was just emerging over the mountains of Soriya. He blinked because the sun was in his eyes. "Hey Ryu." Ryu jumped up and hit his head on a branche. He turned to see Leona. He made a gesture that said 'what?'. "I have a question."
Dragonballzman Posted September 10, 2001 Author Posted September 10, 2001 Well, I think that everyone that has joined has done their intro story thing so lets start!
Outlaw Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 I'm going to continue my char from the last dragon riders as Cloud. The son of a fallen angel, who, through battles with the dragon riders, discovered his true identity, as the guardian of the choosen (dragon riders). He has long white hair, nul-eyes (all white), and a long white robe. He carrys the firey-sword Justice and has many magical healling and fighting powers.
Biida Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]"I dunno." Ryu replied. "Go back to sleep." Without an argument, Gin was asleep like a newborn. He looked up and stared at Leona and then at the ground. "I have an idea. They're lost out here so... nah! THat'd be too mean. I may be rude sometimes but leaving them out here would just be down-right evil." Ryu stood up and the sun was just emerging over the mountains of Soriya. He blinked because the sun was in his eyes. "Hey Ryu." Ryu jumped up and hit his head on a branche. He turned to see Leona. He made a gesture that said 'what?'. "I have a question." [/B][/QUOTE] Dude, hurry up and log on, then finish the question she's gonna' ask!!! I can't really write until I know the question!!!! I'm going through a small case of writer's block... *sigh*:o
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now