OtakuBoards

DRAGON RIDERS 2!!! (Sign up)

Dragonballzman

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]"Uh oh."
"What Ryu?"
"Were falling back down towards the pit. Try to move out of the way."

They came across a branche and they grabbed hold of it. "Hold on tight, Gin. Climb down." They did so, not so easily. Ryu fell half the way down. He looked around for leona. The Canopy was so thick, no creature could see through it, even close up. "No sign of 'em. Let's go back to Akubar (note: Akubar- Home town)." Gin nods and follows Ryu.

Once the canopy wasn't so thick over Ryu and Gin, Wind could see them running along the forest ground. "There, Leona. there they are." Leona peered down at them.

"Okay. Take a landing and hind in those trees. We can make a disguise of leaves and branches. There's no way they'll figure it out." Wind followed her orders and flew down not expecting what will happen once they are down there. [/B][/QUOTE]

Wind followed Leona's orders and landed, without making a sound. Leona smiled, "Great job, Wind!" Wind grinned. "Thanks!" Leona stopped smiling, and put a severe look on her face. "Okay, now we know where they are, it should be easy to find thim." The mighty dragon just nodded.

A couple minutes later, they had set off to find Ryu and Gin. After 15 or so minutes of walking, Wind stopped. Leona turned around and asked, "Wind, what is it?" the dragon ignored her, and kept listening. "I hear them... They're over there." She pointed to the left. So they took off the way Wind pointed.

By then it had turned dark, and Leona was getting tired. "Wind, are we almost there?" Wind sighed. "Yes, Leona." When they finally reached where Ryu and Gin were, they saw that they had laid out their sleeping bags, had lit a fire, and were cooking supper for themselver. Leona spotted them first, and leaned forward, just behind a growth of small trees.

Suddenly, Leona lost her balance and fell forward. Right in front of Ryu and Gin. "Uhh... Hi." she nervously said. Wind just stood there, with a huge anime sweat drop.

Leona got up and yawned. "Hmphh... You look a little tired." Ryu said. "Uh, yeah. I am." She answered. Wind sighed, and came forward. "Great way to stay hidden, Leona." she said sarcastically. Leona laughed, then stopped. She looked at Ryu and Gin and said, "Aren't you two gonna' try to run away again, or wonder where we just popped up from?" Gin spoke up, "No, we don't really intend to." Leona smiled. "Great! Well, uh.. I'm a little hungry, and tired. So, can we just camp here with you two for the night?" Leona held up her sleeping bag, and Wind held up hers. "We won't bother you." Leona quickly said. Ryu sighed. "Sure, I guess..." Leona smiled. "Great!"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope I'm not too late...
Name-(duh!)Charlie Fortune
Dragon's name-Malboro
Personality
Charlie-The same crazy SoB from HV and Posseser.
Malboro-Like human, like dragon.
Bio
He's a nomad, but not because he wants to. It just happens that he somehow destroys a few buildings wherever he goes, and has to run away.
Here's a pick of Charlie
[url]http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/smokyjoe787/images/carrot.gif[/url]

Ryu lay in his sleeping bag, looking at the stars. "Whatcha lookin at?" Leona asked. Ryu looked up to see Leona staring at him with big puppy dog eyes of curiousity.

"The sky."
"Oh? Why?"
"Do you always ask so many questions?"
"Do you?"
"*Sigh* You said you'd keep quiet." That sentence actually did keep her quiet as she remembered her promice. Ryu seemed to be very tall and towered over Leona when he stood up. "Listen, I'm off to get some wood for the fire. Don't wake the dragons and watch over the camp. Okay?" Leona nodded. "Good." Ryu walks away. Just as he disapears into the forest, Leona scurries around, looking for the book he was writing in.

"Ah! Here it is." She started to read in her head: [I]"Well, it's another long journey for the quest for the treasure of Andro. Were not too far and this sto-sto?" What's this word say? OH! Storm! "And this storm is making my book get wet so I best put it away."[/I] "Wow. Treasure!"

"What are you doing?" Leona turns to see Ryu holding logs of wood.
"Ryu!" :eek:

[B]Ryu lay in his sleeping bag, looking at the stars. "Whatcha lookin at?" Leona asked. Ryu looked up to see Leona staring at him with big puppy dog eyes of curiousity.

"The sky."
"Oh? Why?"
"Do you always ask so many questions?"
"Do you?"
"*Sigh* You said you'd keep quiet." That sentence actually did keep her quiet as she remembered her promice. Ryu seemed to be very tall and towered over Leona when he stood up. "Listen, I'm off to get some wood for the fire. Don't wake the dragons and watch over the camp. Okay?" Leona nodded. "Good." Ryu walks away. Just as he disapears into the forest, Leona scurries around, looking for the book he was writing in.

"Ah! Here it is." She started to read in her head: [I]"Well, it's another long journey for the quest for the treasure of Andro. Were not too far and this sto-sto?" What's this word say? OH! Storm! "And this storm is making my book get wet so I best put it away."[/I] "Wow. Treasure!"

"What are you doing?" Leona turns to see Ryu holding logs of wood.
"Ryu!" :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

Ryu saw the book in her hand. "Leona! How could you?" Leona looked at the ground. "I... I.. I'm sorry... I shouldn't have looked at it... I... Ryu, I let the curiousity get the better of me... I'm really sorry... *gulp*" She didn't lift her head, she just kept staring at the ground. She kept thinking in her head, "I'm such an idiot. Why did i do that... Now he's just gonna' get angry, and make me leave... I'm such an idiot..."

The beautiful village of Carmin. Home of many happy persons. And the temporary home of Charlie Fortune.
CF-*Rubbing Malboro*That's a good boy!
M-*happy growl*
CF-:) *Rubs M's belly*
M-:laugh: :flaming:
CF-:eek: I know that if I turn I'll see an angry mob.

As he espected, there was an angry mob, ready to make him pay for burning the whole village.
NPC-Get him!
NPC2-He's a maniac!
NPC3-Hang him!
CF-I didn't mean to do that. I...It was just an accident.
NPC2-Yeah right! Let's get him!
CF-Time to go Malboro!

Charlie jumped on M and escaped the angry mob.
CF-*sigh* At this rate, we'll run out of places to live in....

"Well, there's only one thing to do now." He comes up to Leona and she curls up scared. He raises a hand and then gently puts it on Leona's shoulder, "Your coming with us." Leona looked up at Ryu.
"Really?"
"You know too much." Leona smiled and hugged Ryu. "Hey hey hey! No gushy moments here!" He unclinged her and walked off to start a fire.

[B]"Well, there's only one thing to do now." He comes up to Leona and she curls up scared. He raises a hand and then gently puts it on Leona's shoulder, "Your coming with us." Leona looked up at Ryu.
"Really?"
"You know too much." Leona smiled and hugged Ryu. "Hey hey hey! No gushy moments here!" He unclinged her and walked off to start a fire. [/B][/QUOTE]

"Oh, Ryu, THANK-YOU!!!!" About 10 minutes later, after Ryu had started a fire, Leona got up the courage to ask a couple questions. "Ryu?" She quietly asked, "Hmm?" he murmured, "What's the treasure of Andro?"

"Well.." Ryu says chopping wood with his blade, "It's a lost treasure known to be guarded by dragons. I'm not there for the money. Only for the Eye of Andro."

"Eye of Andro?"
"Andro was a dragon back in 100 B.C. The dragon had the power of immortality because he had a crystal eye. One day, theives stole the eye from him and he soon died. The thieves died because they were lost without their map which disapeared suddenly. The eye gives immortality. That's all I'm going to say."

Everyone was quiet the rest of the night.

It is midnight already, and Charlie hasn't found a place to stay.
CF-Malboro, you really need to stop firing without warning.
M-:flaming:
CF-:mad: WHAT DID I SAY?
M-:( *sadly grunts*
CF-Oh my God! Look! There's people down there! If the fire spreads they could get trapped! Come on! We have to help them!

[B]"Well.." Ryu says chopping wood with his blade, "It's a lost treasure known to be guarded by dragons. I'm not there for the money. Only for the Eye of Andro."

"Eye of Andro?"
"Andro was a dragon back in 100 B.C. The dragon had the power of immortality because he had a crystal eye. One day, theives stole the eye from him and he soon died. The thieves died because they were lost without their map which disapeared suddenly. The eye gives immortality. That's all I'm going to say."

Everyone was quiet the rest of the night. [/B][/QUOTE]

In the morning, Leona pulled Wind aside into the forest, and explained that they were going to travel with Ryo and Gin for a while. Not explaining why. After a couple minutes Wind sniggered and said, "Are the reason we're going is beacause he's your boyfriend?" Leona yelled at the laughing dragon. "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!! WHERE'D YOU GET THAT PSYCHOTIC IDEA?!?!?!?!" Wind tried to hold back a laugh. "Oh, nowhere *giggle*" "Grrrr.... Crazy dragon."

When they walked back to camp, they were still yelling at each other. Gin and Ryu sweat dropped. Then Gin said, "Girls, they're crazy... One minute, they're best friends, the next, they're screaming and yelling bloody murder at each other..." Both of them shook their heads...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]After rescuing the group in the forest (and apologizing for the damage), Charlie set flight again, not knowing how close he was to Ryu and Leona.
OOC:
BTW GA, I also count, so there are 3 posting.;) [/B][/QUOTE]

By "we're the only one's writing the story" I mean the main thing, not just one or two posts. No offense.

BTW, how would Charlie know Leona, if they've never met?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

By "we're the only one's writing the story" I mean the main thing, not just one or two posts. No offense.

BTW, how would Charlie know Leona, if they've never met? [/B][/QUOTE]
No offense taken:) And by the last part I meant that he is close to Ryu and Leona, but he doesn't know it (or them).

Okay now, back to the story...

As they walked down the road, Wind asked, "Where are we going?" Ryu quickly answered "Andro". Wind was quite confused, "Andro?" she turned to Leona and asked, "What's Andro?" Leona just said "Don't ask, it's a long story, I don't even really know." Wind just shrugged "Okay.".

After 2 or 3 hours of walking, Leona was getting tired. "Can we stop for a moment?" Ryu strictly answered, "No. We've got to keep going." Leona glared angrilly. "Hmphh, fine then..." She hopped on Wind's back and they started to fly at a slow speed, going only as fast as Gin and Ryu. Leona happily sighed, "Ah, much better..."

It seemed like days til the forest ended and the Plains of Sora were seen. "Ah good. Were on the right track. After the Plains of Sora, there's the Deserts of Igro or also known as Izzy Deserts. Man that sounds familar."

"What's in Izzy Deserts?"
"That's where Andro lies, dead, his bones buried miles below the earth and where his eye lies in a disapearing temple. C'mon. Let's keep going." They traveled til it was night fall and had to get out their sleeping bags. Ryu tucked in Gin and started a fire.

"Who's up for singing?" There was a long silence. "Fine." Ryu said. "I'll sing myself." There was a long gasp in the camp and Ryu started:

[U]Oh where the meadows and the trees do grow,[/U]
[U]there lies a dragon that use to go.[/U]
[U]He was mighty, he was strong,[/U]
[U]for he was Andro, the dragon of the eye, the mighty Dragon Cong.[/U]

There music was actually soothing and put everyone to sleep. Ryu stayed awake the whole night, keeping himself happy with his music.

[B]Sweet deal :D but we need some others to start posting or Gold Angewomon and I are going to be the main characters! [/B][/QUOTE]

You know what. I think our characters already are the main characters...

[B]It seemed like days til the forest ended and the Plains of Sora were seen. "Ah good. Were on the right track. After the Plains of Sora, there's the Deserts of Igro or also known as Izzy Deserts. Man that sounds familar."

"What's in Izzy Deserts?"
"That's where Andro lies, dead, his bones buried miles below the earth and where his eye lies in a disapearing temple. C'mon. Let's keep going." They traveled til it was night fall and had to get out their sleeping bags. Ryu tucked in Gin and started a fire.

"Who's up for singing?" There was a long silence. "Fine." Ryu said. "I'll sing myself." There was a long gasp in the camp and Ryu started:

[U]Oh where the meadows and the trees do grow,[/U]
[U]there lies a dragon that use to go.[/U]
[U]He was mighty, he was strong,[/U]
[U]for he was Andro, the dragon of the eye, the mighty Dragon Cong.[/U]

There music was actually soothing and put everyone to sleep. Ryu stayed awake the whole night, keeping himself happy with his music. [/B][/QUOTE]

At about 2, Gin woke up. "Ryu, you're still singing?", Ryu grinned "huh? Oh, I guess I am.". Gin laughed at his friend's strange remark. "I've got 2 questons to ask you." Ryu laughed "Two questions? Well, ask away!". "Okay, first question. Why are Wind and Leona travelling with us?", "They're travelling with us, because Leona found out about Andro.". Gin stared blankly for a minute. Then said, "Okay, since you've answered the first question. Here's the second... WHY ARE YOU STILL AWAKE?!?!?!"

Um, people. I believe that the story wasn't supposed to have been started yet. If you look at the topic name it says 'Dragon Riders 2!!! (Sign up). And that sign up means that this is topic is only to sign up on. So, I don't know what to do now that we've started it. Well, I'm going to wait until Dbzman comes online (which should be about 6 hours) and see what he thinks...