OtakuBoards

DRAGON RIDERS 2!!! (Sign up)

Dragonballzman

Question 1: Does anyone acually remeber this?

Question 2: If so, were you a member in it?

Because if so, that means that you can in DRAGON RIDERS 2!

Also, alot of ppl in the old one have left, so new ppl can join too!

-----

Just put ur:

Name: Hmmmmm.....I think I was called Rex...

Dragons name: Nibbles! Heh heh...

Personalitys: Rex is a stupid careless risktaker, and Nibbles is just...Stupid.

And thats it!

-----

But first, we need to get back to whats happening in the story!

-----

[I]It has been 3 years since Tiragos had been defeated...The 5 heros (Um...It WAS 5 wasn't it???) have all gotten back to their normal lives, although some of them still go off and have adventures...(They're the ones that haven't joined the new boards ;)) But none of them have forgotten the words they found on Tiragos' throne..."The master will return..."[/I]

-----

Rex: [COLOR=blue]Sigh[/COLOR] , hey Nibbles, what are we doing today?

[COLOR=red]The fat little dragon plodded across the floor and looked at a peice of paper[/COLOR]

Nibbles: It says that you have to clean out the howse stables...

Rex: [COLOR=blue]Siiigh[/COLOR], are you ever going to learn how to say "R"

Nibble: But I alweady can! See, "W"!

Rex: [COLOR=red]Big anime sweatdrop[/COLOR]

Nibbles: And aftew that, you have to...Fweeze the food coz we don't have a fwidge!

Rex: Aw man...I hate using my powers for boring stuff...

[COLOR=darkred]*Note: Rex and all of the other Dragon Riders found out that they had elemental powers[/COLOR]

Nibbles: It's not so bad, at least we'll have some food to eat! And I like food...Its weally yummy!

Rex: So, whats after that?

Nibbles: Hmmmm...You have to...Play with youw baby bwother.

Rex: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[COLOR=red]Rex thought back to 3 years ago, when he was only 15, when he was just leaving the house, how his baby brother had thrown his rattle at him, and said "Ba ba poopyhead!" and from that day forward, his mum had made him play with his brother every day, becuase she thought Rex and him got on so well together![/COLOR] :rolleyes:

Nibbles: Um...What can I do Wex?

Rex: Um...........Sleep.

Nibbles: Ok!

[COLOR=red]Jumps into bed and starts playing with the blanket[/COLOR]

Rex: See ya Nibbles!

Nibbles: See ya Wex!

Rex: [COLOR=blue]Sigh[/COLOR]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you finally gave in to my continuous nagging...

Name: Warlock

Dragons Name: Predator

Personality: Warlock is a fearless warrior who never gives up. Predator is just like his master, fearless and will never give up.

I'll just type a few more things also.

Description: A tall 21 year old (was 18 in the original), with black leather boots, black cape, black T-Shirt and black trousers.

Dragon Description: A large black dragon, with spikes running down his table. A dragon to be feared.

I'll also just type a quick intro.

[I]Warlock got up out of his bed, having a sleepless night. He looked out the window, and saw Predator sleeping gracefully in the large paddock by his house. Warlock got up, and gazed out the other window. He saw a town, and Rex's house only a kilometre away. Warlock remembered how he bought a house here, mainly because Rex kept on bugging him too. Warlock saw a drink on a table a few metres away. He instantly flew right towards him, and he caught it. He gazed over at the table again, and saw his amulet, which no longer needed to give him his power, he had been able to use it naturly ever since the spirt world. Warlock sighed, and got back into his bed, hoping to get back to sleep...[/I]

So, now I'll just wait for the new members, and we'll get this show on the road...

Oh my! I forgot my intro! Umm... Ah! I know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryu sits in the forest near his home town, his legs swaying to and fro, as he writes something on a peice of paper. He looks up and says to himself aloud, "Hmm.. looks like a war is coming." He jumps down from the big rock in which he sat on and called to his dragon, "Gin! Don't eat them! They're dangerous!"

Gin looks up from his meal. "Oopsie!" Ryu sighs.

"C'mon, we best get back to town." Suddenly a roar is heard in the distance. "What was that?"

"Me don't know." Just then, a giant dragon charges right out of the trees and knocks Ryu and Gin sky high. "Big drago'!!!"

"i see that. Let's make a run for it!" They start to run, Gin being to young to fight. They climb a cliff that isn't too steep but it's height towers over the collosile beast. Ryu helps Gin to the top and they stand up there, looking down on the dragon smashing into the cliffs. "Huh?" Ryu turns to see light.

"Bright."
"Yeah. It is Gin. I wonder what it's from." Suddenly a voice spoke that startled the two friends.
"You. Ryu. You have a power. You have the power of thunder. Find it within. It will be useful." The light then disapears.

Ryu stands still, stunned. "Well that was odd. Thunder, aye?" He turns to the dragon down below and thinks to himself, [I]I summon thunder![/I] Suddenly, out of no where, lightening strikes the dragon and makes it run for high hills. "Awesome! This is great! Gin! Were unstoppable!"

name:siren

dragon's name:faerin

nickname:rin

personality:siren-short tempered and quick wited one

personality:faerin-the calm reasonable one

discription:siren-blue hair in a braid,black baggy pants,blue tank top-

[IMG]http://y2dave.subportal.com/games/anime/magic_knight/pic1.html[/IMG]

discription:faerin-black with silver crest and claws-
[IMG]http://www.drakkan.com/dragons/images/blackdragons/dragon-picture-285.jpg[/IMG]

What the heck. I might as well join...

Name: Leona Mikono

Dragon's Name: Wind

Element: Water

Dragon's element: Nature (earthquakes, tornados, flood, ETC.)

Description: Leona: Blonde hair, deep blue eyes, tan short shorts , light blue tank top with japanese symbol "light" on the front, cross necklace.

Description: Wind: Blue and black, large wings, piercing green eyes.

Personality: Leona: attitude, compasionate, sincere, respnsible, mature, gets really nervous around cute guys *blush*.

Personality: Wind: Friendly, strong, swift, sincere, protective of Leona, worrysome.

And I think that's it...

Question 1 : YES!
Question 2 : YES-YES!
Question 3 : YEAH-YEAH-YEAH-LEMMY-LEMMY-LEMMY! :D

Name : Jade
Dragon : Whisper - male - blue and white mountain dragon
Personality : She's not exactly what you'd call boring ;)...but she looks at problems froma very logical point of veiw.
Whisper: strong flyer and climber - 20 in human years

I hope you can fit me in because I really liked the old one..but I don't mind if I'm not a main character anymore as long as I get to keep whiper. I might upload the pic of me that Lyca_Lightwing drew for the first series to save describing it all over again :)

[COLOR=red]NOTE: from dragonballzman -> the dragons do not have special powers all they can do is fly and spit fire balls.[/COLOR]

ACK!!!!! I forgot my intro! Here goes...

Intro: *out of character* Leona sat by a tree, silently watching her partner dragon, Wind, practice her attacks.

They had been camping out in the woods for 4 weeks now, and Leona was starting to become homesick. But she kept it in, because she didn't want to worry her dragon friend, and she knew she couldn't go back until she had learned to control her powers, for the safety of her family...

Leona: *sad sigh*

Wind: *stops attacking* *looks at her friend* Leona. What's wrong?

Leona: Oh, nothing, I was just thinking... *stops in the middle of her sentance, as to silence herself*

Wind: *worried look on her face* It's okay. You can tell me.

Leona: *sigh* Well, I was just thinking about home... About the smell of bacon coming from Mom's kitchen every Sunday. About Dad trying to teach my little brother, Kale, how to tame horses. About Tucker (Note: Tucker is Kale's dog) barking at squirrells *small laugh*. About sitting under the apple tree, with you, and day dreaming. And about trying to teach you to fly... You've got those huge wings, but you never use them! So, have you learned to fly yet? *sarcastic laugh*

-Wind knew her friend was starting to become home sick, but she knew that they couldn't go home until Leona learned to harness her power.

Wind: Leona, I know you want to go home, and I don't mean to sound harsh... But we can't go home yet.. And you know it...

Leona: *sigh* yes, I know... But you didn't answer my question. Can you fly yet?

Wind: Fly? uhh.... *embarassed blushing*

Leona: *laugh* *smile*

siren forced the panic down but a nagging voice was screaming
"your dieing!! you should have never made faerin freeze you solid!!!what if you can't get your power to work?? what if you freeze???what if u run out of air???"

siren hated what if's..

she was wraped in a blanket of cold she knew that if she diden't find her power she would die

all of a sudden she relized there was no help for her

siren:[I]i won't die yet... i refuse to die!!!![/I] arrrrrrhhhgggg!!!!

fire crackeled through her body surronding her and melting the ice

faerin watched as torrents of water rushed off the mound of ice and cast a worried glance behind him

fire engulfed her mind and body she was the inferno she felt no pain.then nothing.just black.forever.

I guess we started. :D
Ryu is walking along the woods with Gin, feeling pretty darn good about himself and about what he did back there. That's when they heard something in the distance. "Hear that, gin?"

"Sure did. Let's see."

They both run through the underbrush and bushes that blocked the way and came to a scene where a girl and her dragon were training. "Keep low." Ryu warned Gin. "They could be harmful."

"Right."

"Huh?" Leona said softly looking up.
"What is it, Leona?" Wind asks curiously.
"Oh. Nothing. Thought I- Huh?" She squints as she peers at the bushes in which Ryu and Gin hide. "One second, Wind." She walks up to the bushes, looks behind and gasps.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]I guess we started. :D
Ryu is walking along the woods with Gin, feeling pretty darn good about himself and about what he did back there. That's when they heard something in the distance. "Hear that, gin?"

"Sure did. Let's see."

They both run through the underbrush and bushes that blocked the way and came to a scene where a girl and her dragon were training. "Keep low." Ryu warned Gin. "They could be harmful."

"Right."

"Huh?" Leona said softly looking up.
"What is it, Leona?" Wind asks curiously.
"Oh. Nothing. Thought I- Huh?" She squints as she peers at the bushes in which Ryu and Gin hide. "One second, Wind." She walks up to the bushes, looks behind and gasps. [/B][/QUOTE]

"Leona?" said Wind, with a little bit of worry in her voice. "Wind, stay on guard! There's somone here..." Leona answered sharply. Wind stood beside her friend and slowly looked around.

"Who's there?" Leona said quickly. Slowly two heads popped out of the bushes. A boy, and a dragon. Leona stepped back a little. "what do you want?" she asked "Is it a battle your looking for?" Ryu slowly aswered "Uhh... We, just.. uh..". "WHAT?" Leona said, she was starting to become agrivated.

He spoke again "We just heard a noise in the bushes, and wondered what it was..." Leona flushed. She had gotten all agrivated for nothing. "oh, sorry..."

Ryu and Gin grinned, "hi," he started. "my name's Ryu, and this is my dragon, Gin!" Gin waved. "What's your name?" "uhh, my name?" she foolishly asked. "Ummm, well this is my dragon. Wind." Wind just stood there. "And my name's Leona. Leona Mikono." she smiled :) ...

"Oh. That's a pretty name. But what are you doing way out here." Leona spoke softly in a hyper way, "Were here trying to keep our mag- umm.. strength under control. What about you?"

"Well before I heard you guys, Gin and I were writing." Ryu replied.

"Oh? What about?"
"Umm.. I can't say."
"Aww.. why not?"

"Ah... I just can't. Gotta go." Ryu grabbed Gin's claw and they ran off back into the woods.

"I'm curious, Wind. Should we follow."

"We [I]should [/I] train but if you want." They both ran after Ryu and Gin.

siren woke up to a big toothy grin

siren:aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!help!!!

faerin:shut up it's me!!!

siren:heh.heh:blush: sorry..why is it so cold???

faerin:i don't know.it just started.wow thats cold even for me.brrrr...

siren:i think i can control my powers now.here watch.

[I]siren reached out a hand over a pile of twigs and concentrated on heat.[/I]

woooshhh!!![I]a gigantic colomn of fire towered into the sky[/I]

siren:eekkkk!!guess not...

"hmm... I wonder where they're going..." Leona softly spoke out loud. "Pardon?" asked Wind, "huh? Oh, uh.. Nothing..." She looked at the ground and blushed. "hmphh.." wind murmered, then slowly smiled.

Leona looked at her parter, looked away, then looked back with a shocked and happy look on her face. "Hey, Wind! YOU'RE FLYING!!!!" Leona excited to her partner. Wind was confused for a moment. "huh? Flying?" Then dumbly, she looked at the ground, far below her. "OMG!! LEONA! YOU'RE RIGHT!!! I'M ACTUALLY FLYING!!!!!!!!" Leona started to laugh. "Wind, I told you, you could do it! You just needed to relax! Well, now that we can fly... FOLLOW THEM!!" Leona smiled, and started to laugh as she felt the wind on her face and saw the ground below.

After a few minutes of flying, Wind spotted Ryu and Gin. "Leona, quiet down. I see them!" Leona stopped laughing, and put a serious look on her face, "Okay, good job Wind. Now, keep following them, until I tell you to land."

Ryu turned to look back. "Were being followed."

"Oh no!"
"What is it Leona?"
"I think they saw us."
"Hmm.. darn. So much for under cover."

Ryu and Gin jumped behind a rock and down into a mossy pit. Gin followed. "Where are we?"

"Me don't know." Gin said astounded by the scenery.

"Where did they go?" Leona said looking to and fro.
"Not sure. they have to be near. No way they are that fast." The two scouted the area. "Hmm..."

Ryu paced around, pondering what to do next. "I have an idea! Gin, cling to my back and hold on TIGHT." Gin did what Ryu told him to do and Ryu put the edges of his hands together, faced them down and consintrated. [I]Please, allow me to summon thunder.[/I] With a huge blast that came from Ryu's hands, they flew out of the pit sky high.

"Ah HA! They're.... they.. are?How are they flying. Go closer, Shiva." They both went closer to the scene of Ryu doing a maraculous escape.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]Ryu turned to look back. "Were being followed."

"Oh no!"
"What is it Leona?"
"I think they saw us."
"Hmm.. darn. So much for under cover."

Ryu and Gin jumped behind a rock and down into a mossy pit. Gin followed. "Where are we?"

"Me don't know." Gin said astounded by the scenery.

"Where did they go?" Leona said looking to and fro.
"Not sure. they have to be near. No way they are that fast." The two scouted the area. "Hmm..."

Ryu paced around, pondering what to do next. "I have an idea! Gin, cling to my back and hold on TIGHT." Gin did what Ryu told him to do and Ryu put the edges of his hands together, faced them down and consintrated. [I]Please, allow me to summon thunder.[/I] With a huge blast that came from Ryu's hands, they flew out of the pit sky high.

"Ah HA! They're.... they.. are?How are they flying. Go closer, Wind." They both went closer to the scene of Ryu doing a maraculous escape. [/B][/QUOTE]

"Wind, fly higher. If they've already spotted us, we want them to think we've already gone on. Quick, fly above the clouds!" Leona commanded Wind. "Got it!" Wind grinned, and flew high. The mighty dragon flew with agility and swiftness, and made it look as no effort was needed. Her flying skills would put masters to shame.

Meanwhile, much lower below them, Ryu and Gin where flying by some miracilous means not even themselves quite understood...

"Uh oh."
"What Ryu?"
"Were falling back down towards the pit. Try to move out of the way."

They came across a branche and they grabbed hold of it. "Hold on tight, Gin. Climb down." They did so, not so easily. Ryu fell half the way down. He looked around for leona. The Canopy was so thick, no creature could see through it, even close up. "No sign of 'em. Let's go back to Akubar (note: Akubar- Home town)." Gin nods and follows Ryu.

Once the canopy wasn't so thick over Ryu and Gin, Wind could see them running along the forest ground. "There, Leona. there they are." Leona peered down at them.

"Okay. Take a landing and hind in those trees. We can make a disguise of leaves and branches. There's no way they'll figure it out." Wind followed her orders and flew down not expecting what will happen once they are down there.