OtakuBoards

Two-faced posers

nezzyjean

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cyko [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][b]Now he is constantly talking **** about me to Jacob, and of course since Jacob is a good friend he relays it to me. [/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, if I were Jacob I wouldn't be snitching out John to you, and making the case for other arguements. My policy with stuff like that is "if it wasn't said to my face, it wasn't said", but then I tend to have a naive view of the world ^_^. But it avoids arguements that way, and if it does get bad enough it'll be said to my face one day. Then I can deal with it :demon:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lalaith Ril [/i]
[B]The way I read the thread is:
"My friends are saying they like stuff that they don't so they can do more stuff with me. I don't want this, I like my friends for who they are. Diversity is what makes this world go round. How can I tell them this?"
[/B][/QUOTE]

And I'm inclined to agree with Lalaith there too. There's nothing bad in coming to the boards for help, and it's nice that Key feels comfortable enough to do that.

And Key, if telling your friend doesn't work, just let it be. Try and get her to like what she's trying to fit in with, or offer her a new branch of it that she might find interesting. You never know, your friend might just be trying something new and that's why they're so hard to sway.

Man, I really do not like posers -- posers who are my "friends" and saying that they hate someone, but when we are around them they are like their best friend and try and make fun of me. It really pisses me off because you think you know somebody, and then they go all 180 on you. And then after the whole ordeal, they just pretend it never happened; saying that they hate that person and how the person is so stupid.

I, on the other hand, am pretty much the same around everyone. I mean, when it's just me and a friend, I'll talk a lot more, and when there are three people I'll just be like the guy in the background, but I never actually change my likes and dislikes around people. There was this one time though, when GC and XBox first came out, I'd say that I don't like XBox around GC fans, and vice versa around XBox fans. Eventually, though, I came out as a fan of GC and PS2.

Oh gawd, Jean, Kelsie's not that bad! (she kinda lets me look at her spanish homework)
The person you're talking about isn't two-faced, she's afraid she's going to get made fun of. Everyone at our lunchtable hates her ('cept for me. gotta love the homework) and she's just trying to fit in. I doesn't matter what she hears from you, she's under peer pressure. *cough cough* mallory *cough cough*

[FONT=arial]hmmm, sounds like you just like her homework to me.

two-faced people get on my nerves. and I find it really aggravating how some people will use it to get back at people they're mad at. like how one 'friend' got mad at another friend of mine, and started spreading rumors about her one minute and comforting her the next so she wouldn't get caught. if she had to duke it out with her, she should've done it in person instead of being so underhanded and cheap about it. but yeah, I've already gotten into that story.

[/FONT]

Guest Altron Gundam
Well two-faced ppl is practically what half your classmates in high school will be like so might as well get used to it now man lol.

[color=0099ff]Two faced people: When I was in 6th gade, this girl who was moderately popular would never ever talk to me at school, she would insult me, etc. But our moms worked next door to each other, and this girl would come over and hang out with me. Then one day, she asked my mom if I could come to her house. My mom asked why. The girl said, "Because she's my best friend!" A note: I had told my mom how she ignores me and insults me at school. My mom says, "What? You little liar. You're not friends. If you were, you wouldn't treat her like how you do at school." So the girl goes off crying to her mom saying that my mom yelled at her. Grr.

Then my cousin. She's...I think 4 years older than me. When I was in 9th grade, she started hanging out with me. One day, she comes up to me after she was at church and said a group of them were going to Six Flags Magic Mountain. She asked if I wanted to go. (She had already invited everyone, and someone later told me that they asked my cousin to invite me.) I said sure since I had a ticket alreay and it was going to expire that week. (I had won it at school for reading a load of books.) So we go and all that, and one day when my mom is talkin to my aunt, my aunt mentions that she is angry at me because I instigated the trip to Six Flags. My mom told me how my cousin put the blame on me, and I was miserable. A few month prior to that, in October I think, we were having a mock Talent Show. My cousin and 3 others were going to do the Spice Girls. They needed one more, so they made me be the one with the red hair. So anywho, we went to a stire to [i]look[/i] around for some costume ideas. I had no cash with me. So we look around, and she finds some huge platforms that are "perfect for me." Then she find this coat too. I'm like, "yeah, those would be good." So then she says we [i]have[/i] to get these. Then she says, "here, I'll charge them on my credit card for you." I told her no, that we didn't have to get them right away. But she said, "no, come on, don't worry about it!" I still refused, but she did it anyway. Then the next time my mom and aunt were talking, my aunt said that I had begged and pleaded for my cousin to buy the shoes and coat. I was pissing mad.

Anywho, on to posers. I just hate it when people dress like punkers and state that Good Charlotte and Avril are hard core punkers. I just want to give them a good kick in the arse. Skater posers also piss me off. Then there are the white people that try to act black. It's just annoying. And then anyone who tries to act cool. That about sums it up.

Good lord that was a long post. =)[/color]

[color=darkred]Like, oh my god, I hate those two faced posers! [Heh...first thing that came to mind, I just had to type it]

I don't mind them at all. I mean, honestly, as if most of us aren't 'posers' in some way shape or form. Pretending to like the sweater our mum gave us for Christmas or something...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Asphyxia [/i]
[B][color=darkred]Like, oh my god, I hate those two faced posers! [Heh...first thing that came to mind, I just had to type it]

I don't mind them at all. I mean, honestly, as if most of us aren't 'posers' in some way shape or form. Pretending to like the sweater our mum gave us for Christmas or something...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

What you talking about Lewis??

I actually liked the sweater my mum gave me! ;)

Guest Altron Gundam
Well about two-faced posers, I just can't stand ppl that aren't genuine and up front w/ me. For most people in high school you can understand what I'm talking about..--;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by anime_gurl [/i]
[B]Oh gawd, Jean, Kelsie's not that bad! (she kinda lets me look at her spanish homework)
The person you're talking about isn't two-faced, she's afraid she's going to get made fun of. Everyone at our lunchtable hates her ('cept for me. gotta love the homework) and she's just trying to fit in. I doesn't matter what she hears from you, she's under peer pressure. *cough cough* mallory *cough cough* [/B][/QUOTE]

Wasn't talkin about Kelsie Ginny!! And I agree with u, I don't see why people get all annoyed by her...she is very nice!!:)

my school's full of 2-faced caca posers. even the damn teachers are into that crap. my art teacher would make fun of this guy who was in ESE right in his face, mocking him along with this stupid whorebag with big tits. this stoopid girl would talk crap about me behind my back and then ask me to let her copy my homework. GRRRRRR, hell no!!! i can't stand that!!! i mean if you don't like me, tell me to my face so i can kick your a*s and that's it.and this damn "goth" chick would act like she was one of my friends GREATEST friends, but then she'd get all pissed off at her, because she was a smaller jean size than her. STUPID JEALOUS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flaming:

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by anatema [/i]
[B]my school's full of 2-faced caca posers. even the damn teachers are into that crap. my art teacher would make fun of this guy who was in ESE right in his face, mocking him along with this stupid whorebag with big tits. this stoopid girl would talk crap about me behind my back and then ask me to let her copy my homework. GRRRRRR, hell no!!! i can't stand that!!! i mean if you don't like me, tell me to my face so i can kick your a*s and that's it.and this damn "goth" chick would act like she was one of my friends GREATEST friends, but then she'd get all pissed off at her, because she was a smaller jean size than her. STUPID JEALOUS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well maybe they kinda get ticked off when you talk like that...

what do you mean when i talk like that???
if you're referring to the caca and stuff i don't talk like that in school , i don't talk to them. i have before and there is nothing revelant in what they have to say. anyway, it's not like they do any better.
typical highschool conversation:
char.1-what up dawg?
char.2-naw, nothin' dawg, just chillin'
char.1-straight
char.2-oooh, you saw that girl, she be issin' me dawg
char.1-o hell naw, you bets set her *** straight
...and on on it goes and never a fight!!!

your school sounds like it really SUCKS!!! I feel sorry for you. I usually have mai friends around but in late bus room..I am stuck in a classroom for a WHOLE FRICKEN HOUR surrounded by total idiots...beleive me...I have tried talkin to them....but they talk about irrelivant stuff that I could care less about...like gossip...mainly stuff about people behind their back....or they'll start worshiping "Miss Popular" girl...
Worshipper # 1: UR SOOO PRETTY!!!
Popular person: EWWWWW ur actually talking to me!! GROSS!!!
W2: UR sooooo coool!!!
pp: ::glares::
w1: WIll u be mai best friend!!! ::starts begging::
pp: NO!! U r sooooo annoying...

Yup... most of these idiots can't take a hint and leave them alone...they just wanna be popular...ppl like that bug me...they kiss up to popular peeps so they can bcome popular too....they BUG ME!!:flaming:
Well anyway..I'd talk to mai friends but...THEY ARE ALL IN FRICKEN FIRST LOAD:bawl:!!! Ironic...isn't it...