Jump to content
OtakuBoards

theOtaku Yu-Gi-Oh! Site Requests


Recommended Posts

Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Well, if Solo or somebody would be nice enough to sticky this thread I'll continue.

Anyway, this thread is for the YGO fans of otakuboards.com, so that I can get in on their opinions of what articles or new features you would like me to work on. I'm back, and off sports for the rest of the year and my life just allows me enough time to mod here and work on features for the site.

If you are interested in having a deck rated, or deck fixed, please feel free to IM me. Any new deck themes or features you might want to suggest for the site, please post them here.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Thread stickied ^_^

As more a point of interesting discussion more than actual practicality, perhaps an article about how well say, Yugi's deck would fare in a real tournament, along with maybe a few others of the principle characters, and possibly a 'How to Beat Them' guide? It's just an idea, but it could be interesting.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
I'd just like an article or something about the current metagame after LON is released.
Likr a lis of valuable cards in for any deck, staples etc, and which decks work and succeed well.
Posted
Hmm, let's see...

A card review section,
A Deck fix section(the other ones a rate a deck thread),
A Spoiler's section,
A Tournament winning decks section,
A future release section,

and um...

That's all I can think of I'll post more later...
Guest visser 3
Posted
Im with xra a future release section.That would be great.O_O
  • 2 months later...
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]I think the site is most excellently put together the way it is and I think all those who have made an effort to make it the sucess it is deserve a pat on the back.

A few things though that would make it even better though would be:

1] A future release section (as already said)
2] Booster pack reviews (what are the rare cards etc.)
3] Some more character guides (as already said)
4] More card pictures (being told about a card and seeing it are differant things)
5] Video game reviews (to find out whether or not to buy YU-GI-OH games)

That's about all I can think of but they'd definately made the sitte the best on the interent, and I know I look around and I keep coming back to Theotaku.[/color][/size]
Guest Triky
Posted
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but i was wondering if you could get some info on the yu gi oh game coming out on the ps2?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1][color=green]Here is what I would put on the site.

1. Card lists from each sets from boosters.

2. Card lists from each starter deck.

3. A deck reviewing and posting area.

4. An weekly or bi weekly article area.

5. Card list of all promotional cards and where to find them.

6. The Forbidden and Limited Card list.

7. The Rule Book (For beginners)

8. Good, reliable, links to websites where you can purchase Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

9. A Strategy guide section for where you can read articles about how to build a good Water deck or Warrior deck, ect. ect.

10. Spoilers for when future sets will be released.

This is just to name a few things you could put on the site. Hope I helped. [/size][/color]
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I know this thread is basically good as dead, and probably should have been closed, but I'd like to make one suggestion:

We all know that people are perfectly capable of creating themed decks, but I think it would be cool if you focused on what each theme should focus on. For example, a light deck does not necessarily have to be an overwhelming beatdown like a dark deck is. I say you should do an elemental deck analysis for all six elements. Wind, light, and dark seem to be dominant, but earth has easily jumped on the power bandwagon (surpassing that of dark maybe?), and we wait to see the power of fire and water.

I don't know, thought it would be a cool idea.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AzureWolf [/i]
We all know that people are perfectly capable of creating themed decks, but I think it would be cool if you focused on what each theme should focus on. For example, a light deck does not necessarily have to be an overwhelming beatdown like a dark deck is. I say you should do an elemental deck analysis for all six elements. Wind, light, and dark seem to be dominant, but earth has easily jumped on the power bandwagon (surpassing that of dark maybe?), and we wait to see the power of fire and water.
[/B][/QUOTE]

i agree. coz i have the same amount of earth cards as i do dark (23). and a lot of light cards too.:whoops:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...