Jump to content
OtakuBoards

.hack


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=green]hmm . . . well let's see. i don't make banners, and i'm always drawing, and this is in the art&design forum, so what could thiis be about?

c&c&ratings please.[/color]
Posted
[color=green]thanks. i colored it over in green after i colored it regularly. does that make sense? oh well, i've never seen .hack, but it's popluar so . . .[/color]
Posted
[color=green]sorry, but what's 'pwn'?[/color]
Posted
Um, please don't hurt me, but why does your art always look like it's drawn on yellow paper? It makes the lines a bit hard for me to see.

Other than that, nifty. :)
Posted
Well you can draw, so one you pwn me straight away and two your alot better than me. That's a pretty awesome drawing! I don't know much about .Hack myself either (me being English), but still excellent. :box:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]Um, please don't hurt me, but why does your art always look like it's drawn on yellow paper? It makes the lines a bit hard for me to see.

Other than that, nifty. :) [/B][/QUOTE]
I think the yellow color is because hes using a digital camera instead of a scanner.

Its confusing and slow, but a cool Anime. ^_^ I've only seen it twice though.

Its good ssj3. My only problem is with the quility, but thats not something you can really help.
Posted
I really love this... The lines are a lot softer than the actual show, lotsa pointy bits in the show. It kinda looks childish and/or cute. Maybe like Tsukasa sat down and sketched his own portrait. I suppose innocence is the word I'm looking for. Nice job though ^_^
Posted
Hahaha, You shall never "pwn" me at drawing. But this is nice, giving you the benefit of the doubt due to the quality of the digital image. ph33r my m4d D24WIN9 5KI115! Uhhh, I didn't mean to badly 1337 you all, sorry. But keep up the artistry my man ^^
Guest Chris
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SpyderDragon [/i]
[B]ph33r my m4d D24WIN9 5KI115! Uhhh, I didn't mean to badly 1337 you all, sorry.[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=green] . . . . uh, yeah . . .


anyway, thanks for the coments and all. the extream yellowishness is because of my digital camera. it was a little greenish, but not to that extent.[/COLOR]
Posted
nice my friend. u dont pwn me mwahahahahaha but u kinda close hehe.I dont like the nose though its too roundy heh but overall gj.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...