OtakuBoards

If?

piccolo

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]1. If Gohan want to marry Piccolo, how Goku and Chichi react?
2. If Trunks is a lazy and pervert like Master Roshi, how Vegeta and Bulma react?
3. If Goten is a villian, how the other going to react? [/B][/QUOTE]

You got ****ing probs sicko.

2. If Trunks is a lazy and pervert like Master Roshi, how Vegeta and Bulma react?
answers
1. thats nutz
2. thats even nuttier
3. thats the nuttiest

1) uhh They would mos deffinantly be surprized... That is weird though, even for me... but I've seen yaoi of those two... i didn't like it, but I saw it
2) That would be awesome! Vegita... uhh I dunno... Bulma would shake her head in disgust.... I think deep inside Trunks is a perv at heart...
3) That too would be cool! Goten would make an awesome villian! Well the older version of him.

Guest Voodookanaka
1. Piccolo may be a peadophile but from what I saw he was more interested in kids of his own species, like dende.

2. Bulma would prolly be sleeping with him and Vegita would be calling her a 2 timing slag

3. If goten was a villian everyone would kill him cos nobody likes him anyway.

(plz note, do not take me seriously)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Flik:
This is making me sick. Please stop the posting. I REALLY dont wanna hear your ideas on this gross topic. Thanx[/QUOTE]

If you dont want to get sick than I recommed you stop reading right now because Im going to post a reply.

1. Goku: Ahhh *falls down anime stlye* Well if you say so son.
Chichi: WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY! YOU CANT DO THAT!

2.Bulma:Ohhh. How could my son have grown up to be like this.
Vegita: (hmmm this is a hard 1) Its good to see that you have finnaly become a man, Trunks.

3. This is a hard one. I cant think of how they would respond.

1.Chi chi would probably destroy them both and Goku would probably give them his blessing. This one is actually not too unreallistic.
2.Vegeta would probably say something like"that's my boy" or "just like his father". Bulma would probably take it out on Chibi Trunks.
3. I don't think anyone would give a $hit.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Flik [/i]
[B]This is making me sick. Please stop the posting. I REALLY dont wanna hear your ideas on this gross topic. Thanx! [/B][/QUOTE]

Shuddap. No one gives two cents about your crap.

1. Gokou would probably be confused about what was going on. Chi Chi would destroy the earth. Realistically Gohan isn't stupid enough to marry a Namek.

2. Vejita would be pissed and say "You, get up and start training now!!" Bulma would get temper flared.

3. If Goten would become a villain he would get his *** kicked by the Super Saiyajins stronger than him.

Nice thread.... but to the point

1. If Gohan want to marry Piccolo, how Goku and Chichi react?
Goku.... Who knows he goes along with everything.
Chichi... Good god I don't even want to think about it
^(armageddon)
Bulma.... Disown him and send him to Kame House
Vegita.... Probably Go with it cuz he ****ed Bulma without being married
3. If Goten is a villian, how the other going to react?
Goku- "Hi Goten" KA ME HA ME HA!!! *Boom*
Gohan- *Boom*
Trunks- "I thought we were friends" *Boom*
Any other guy- *Boom*

Guest Majin Gohan
1.Chi Chi would scream about being married to Piccolo would cut into his studying. Gokou would probably accept it
2. Umm well Bulma would smack him like she does to Muten Roshi and call him a perverted young man. Vegita wouldn't give a $hit
3.He'd be dead

1. Goku "Go for it son"
Chi Chi "Goku, I want you to kill Picollo to make Gohan stop daydreaming."

2. Vegeta "You need more training son"
Bulma "Vegeta, you should spend more time with Trunks, so he don't have time to fool around"

3.Blast, Goten is no more

[B]1. If Gohan wanted to marry Piccolo, how Goku and Chichi react?[/b] ....kay, I know Gohan really likes Piccolo, but only as maybe a sort of godfather or something.... but since this is an 'if' question:
Goku would be shocked and try to talk some sense into him, but let him make his own decision *-*. Chichi on the other hand, would go ballistic and prolly try to devise a plan to kill Piccolo or something
[b]2. If Trunks is a lazy and pervert like Master Roshi, how Vegeta and Bulma react?[/b] Vegita would be pissed only because of the being lazy part ("My son will NOT grow up to be a lazy bum!"), I don't think he'd care about the pervert part. Bulma would pay more attention to the perverted prob, she'd prolly yell at him and burn his 'merchandise'
[b]3. If Goten is a villian, how the other going to react? [/B] Gohan and Trunks would prolly try to smak some sense into him, Goku would prolly just talk to him, Vegeta'd prolly kill him

1. Chi Chi and Goku would dis own Gohan and never wanna see him again. Gohan and Piccolo would probably have a kid named Pichon.

2. Trunks would never act like that anyway so its pointless

3. I think it would be COOL