Syn Posted February 26, 2003 Posted February 26, 2003 Well, I found some nice grungey photos, I just had to make something with them, so I thought i'd try out some of my old grunge techniques. What d'ya think ?
Red Posted February 26, 2003 Posted February 26, 2003 [b][color=515050][size=1]It looks very crisp and sharp, and the red parts that seem to pop up all over look great too. Very well done. ^_^[/b][/color][/size]
Shinobi Posted February 26, 2003 Posted February 26, 2003 Very nice, basicaly what L33ty boy said. It looks real...o_O or is that just me again?
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 26, 2003 Posted February 26, 2003 Its pretty good but as I said on msn it doesn't really fit the title of 'Dirty snow' and I don't like the large border. Theres my 2 cents.;)
silentdeath Posted February 27, 2003 Posted February 27, 2003 lol two cents..... i agree with saiyanprincess in it looks more like dity grass then dirty snow.i like it though because of the texture.
Guest Jenni Posted February 27, 2003 Posted February 27, 2003 It's nice, but it has no focal point. It's more of a background.
treton_noir Posted February 27, 2003 Posted February 27, 2003 its interesting. hey, at least its not yellow snow. :D
Syn Posted February 27, 2003 Author Posted February 27, 2003 It's not supposed to have a focal point, it's just a random image I made....I might cut it down into a banner. *ponders*
Corey Posted February 28, 2003 Posted February 28, 2003 Shinobi, it's not just you. I think it looks quite real too. Very nice. :)
Mitch Posted February 28, 2003 Posted February 28, 2003 [color=red] I like it except it needs to be darker. It's too bright for me to like it. My eyes like darker colors much better. Otherwise, looks quite good.[/color]
Subversive Posted February 28, 2003 Posted February 28, 2003 Owww! It burns...in a good way. Its great, but it doesn't fit the title ^^
GinnyLyn Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 It resembles an overly bright image of grass than it does snow, yes. Ooooo....overly briiiiiight. *thwack* OW! Hey, nothing wrong with overly bright!
The One Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 [color=darkred]Uh, yeah, Jenni, it's just a piece he's made, it doesn't have to have a focal point, I mean look at your banner, 'ooh lines and text!!' ahem...sorry, but there isn't a focal point there either. Anyway, Yeah, the piece is OK, as you know Ken, I'm not that much into grunge, but it's pretty cool all the same. And as you made it, I'll even rate it ;) 7.8/10. Hey, that's good for a grunge piece :p. Keep 'em comin'.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now