Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I found some nice grungey photos, I just had to make something with them, so I thought i'd try out some of my old grunge techniques.

What d'ya think ?
Posted
[b][color=515050][size=1]It looks very crisp and sharp, and the red parts that seem to pop up all over look great too.

Very well done. ^_^[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
It's nice, but it has no focal point. It's more of a background.
Posted
It's not supposed to have a focal point, it's just a random image I made....I might cut it down into a banner. *ponders*
Posted
[color=red] I like it except it needs to be darker. It's too bright for me to like it. My eyes like darker colors much better. Otherwise, looks quite good.[/color]
Posted
[color=darkred]Uh, yeah, Jenni, it's just a piece he's made, it doesn't have to have a focal point, I mean look at your banner, 'ooh lines and text!!' ahem...sorry, but there isn't a focal point there either.

Anyway, Yeah, the piece is OK, as you know Ken, I'm not that much into grunge, but it's pretty cool all the same. And as you made it, I'll even rate it ;) 7.8/10. Hey, that's good for a grunge piece :p. Keep 'em comin'.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...