Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I think it's pretty original and quite possibly one of my best yet, the torn whole took me a while to get right, but I think its come out pretty good. Rates and so on.
Posted
[QUOTE][I]MSN convo[/I]
[b]apart from that i find the green iron stuff a little plain if it is that much, its a very cool banner[/b][/quote]
and the man on the moon likes salami.
Posted
Nice, dude. I really like the colors. ^_^ It is indeed very original.

The things you can do better: Well, first off, the diagonal line on the right would look better with an outline, like what you have on the top of the teal cover. I love how you did the text, but I think you could have made the burned spot a little better. Maybe do it dark all the way around, or just make it look 3 dimensional.

Other than that I like it a lot. :)
Posted
Wow, i loved it. It is very unique i must say, the metal is a small tad plain, but i think it looks etter that. I do agree onthe points that Greg pointed out, like the burned edge of the hole and so on, however, it is a very good piece of work.
Posted
Very nice man although i do not like the fact that everything has 3dism (my new word :cool: ) but where the green metal and pic of the dude meet it doesnt.Overall very good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...