stardust Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 What's your favorite song?Mine's highway star:angel:
Yoda Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Well ,I have a few and they're all by Metallica. Here goes: The four horsemen Master of Puppets For whom the bell tolls Fade to black One The Unforgiven King Nothing Hero of the Day Fuel Memory Remains Low man's lyric No leaf Clover Whiskey in the jar (originally by thin Lizzy) Sabra Kadabra (originally by Black Sabbath) Stone cold crazy (originally by queen) An I Evil (originally by ???)
Matt.D Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [color=rainbow] A tie between Sum41-Makes no difference and Eve 6- Here's to the night.[/color]
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Right now it's a tie between several old favourite songs, and some new ones.... Metallica - Loverman V-Mob - Reflection Slipknot - Everything Ends RollingStones - Wild Horses NickleBack - How You Remind Me My list of favourites is never-ending...:rolleyes:
BabyGirl Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [color=deeppink]My favorite song will forever be [i]Higher[/i] by Creed...it's linked to a lot of memories.[/color]
Dark Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 My fave song iz 187um by Snoop Dogg and Dr.Dre.
Turkey Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 My favs are: November Rain-Guns 'N Roses Sole Survivor-Helloween
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 i got too many favorite songs to post up but ill give u my top 5 (not in any order) family affairs (mary j blige) area codes (ludacris) dance with me (112) im a thug (trick daddy) livin it up (ja rule feat case)
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I have way too many to name. But my current fav(s) would have to be the new Slipknot sh** off of their release IOWA. New Abortion, Heretic Anthem, Left Behind etc. And Drowning Pool Bodies, and Tear Away.
Treble Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I love my old classic songs i listen too. DMX-Ruff Ryders Anthem Tupac(2pac)-Changes Lil Zane-Callin Me
Narius Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Fight Music (D-12) I Came to Bring the Pain (tupac Shakur)
Kittie Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 i just don't know how someone can have just 1 favorite song...but akay!! :) dir en grey - mazohyst of decadence malice mizer- (that's hard for me) beast of blood...chimamirareta kajitsu...syunikiss<---all of their songs!! :D aikawa nanase- bye bye & b i t c h slipknot- everything ends...my plague...i am hated gackt- dears soul fly- no...terriost shakira- ojos asi i'm tired of typing for now...:babble: maybe later like you all care
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i] [B]I have way too many to name. But my current fav(s) would have to be the new Slipknot sh** off of their release IOWA. New Abortion, Heretic Anthem, Left Behind etc. And Drowning Pool Bodies, and Tear Away. [/B][/QUOTE] Me has both of these CDs...and also saw them both live at OzzFest this year! Woooha! that definitely rocked!:devil: :flaming: :devil:
Posthumous Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 Eye of tha Tiger and every Daft Punk song Daft punk rules!!
Kottonknot Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 All from IOWA. People = **** Disasterpiece My Plague Everything Ends The Heretic Anthem Gently Left Behind The Shape I Am Hated Skin Ticket New Abortion Metabolic Iowa
Sui Generis Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 I have tons!! But here are a few: Crazytrain- Ozzy Hell's Bells- AC/DC Points of Authority- Linkin Park Paper Cut- Linkin Park Infest- Papa Roach And then I like two songs I don't know their names so here is like the main verses.. "I'm falling even more in love w/ you" And then the other one I know a decent amount to. "Oh were oh were could my baby be" "The lord took her away from me" "Shes gone to heaven so I got to be good" "If I'm gonna see my baby when I leave this world" "We were out on a date, in her daddy's car" "We hadn't driven very far" "When there in the road just ahead" "The car was stalled the engine was dead" "I couldn't stop so I swerved to the right" "I'll never forget the sounds that night" "The screeching tires..The busting glass" Thats all I know does anyone know the names of those two songs...
kid buu Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 [u]slipknot[/u] sic eyeless spit it out black heart dispise afrait of fall people=sh*t heritic anthem left behind prosthentics liberate scissors surfacing can't think of more right now [u]korn[/u] make me bad adidas follow the leader freak on a leash dirty trash [u]system of a down[/u] cubert darts ddevil know p.l.u.c.k. peephole soil suger suggestions suite-pee war chop sui[sp] [u]linkin park[/u] points of authority runaway by myself a place for my head forgotten [u]godsmack[/u] awake greed [u](hed)p.e.[/u] waiting to die [u]limp bizkit[/u] leech stalemate counterfeit [u]cake[/u] the distance [u]eminem[/u] our house [u]metallica[/u] 4 horsemen fight fire with fire fade to black one astronomy(i forgot the original bands name) [u]tool[/u] all of there songs and i could go on,but i wont.you should learn to ask questions that involve less thinking.people that really like music,like me,have trouble typing half of there list.glad you didnt ask for all the songs that we like.
luvbug Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 [color=royalblue] wow I would have to say that my favorite songs are: No Doubt-all the songs from their first album alien ant farm-smooth criminal live-dolphins cry D-12-all the songs from devils night![/color]
Nothing674 Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 mine is a tie between 4 songs: Deep Enough People like you Forever may not be long enough Overcome all of them are by Live on their new album "V". Live is the best!
Guest Twisted Face Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kid buu [/i] [B][u]slipknot[/u] all & underground [u]korn[/u] make me bad adidas follow the leader freak on a leash dirty trash [u]system of a down[/u] cubert darts ddevil know p.l.u.c.k. peephole soil suger suggestions suite-pee war chop sui[sp] [u]linkin park[/u] points of authority runaway by myself a place for my head forgotten [u]godsmack[/u] awake greed [u](hed)p.e.[/u] waiting to die [u]limp bizkit[/u] leech stalemate counterfeit [u]cake[/u] the distance [u]eminem[/u] our house [u]metallica[/u] 4 horsemen fight fire with fire fade to black one astronomy(i forgot the original bands name) [u]tool[/u] all of there songs soil primer 55 no one COC dimestore hoods glen tipton pm5k ignostic front reveille drowning pool AAF jerry cantrell misfits mudvayne prodigy r.a.m. ramstien sum 41 and i could go on. and i could go on,but i wont.you should learn to ask questions that involve less thinking.people that really like music,like me,have trouble typing half of there list.glad you didnt ask for all the songs that we like. [/B][/QUOTE]you missed alot,so i added them to your list at the end.
Navi Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 mmmmm.... propagandhi - **** the scene, who will help me bake this bread op ivy - jaded, knowledge, big city, the crowd, artificial life less than jake - jen doesnt like me anymore hi standard - teenagers are all assholes i listen to mozart but i dont know the.......
Transtic Nerve Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 If I posted any of the songs I liek you all wouldn't care or even know what they were, so I won't... :p
Kittie Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]If I posted any of the songs I liek you all wouldn't care or even know what they were, so I won't... :p [/B][/QUOTE] well i probably [i] wouldn't [/i] care but i'd know what they are...maybe...just post them anyway!! :rolleyes: mine are... pizzicato five-twiggy twiggy (Twiggy vs. James Bond) gackt- dears or U+K or maybe mizerable<--all Gackt songs!!!! :love: dir en grey- akuro no oka malice mizer- unmei no deai (all of there songs) slipknot- my plague or everything ends aikawa nanase- konna ni ai shi soul fly- No yasunori mitsuda- unstolen jewel there's more but i'm tired of writing and i wanted to keep the list short this time and not name all the songs... :babble:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now