Rikku Posted March 3, 2003 Posted March 3, 2003 [color=0099ff]Well, it looks good, except the...What do you call those vine-looking things? Well, those need some improvement. Otherwise, good job. :)[/color]
Syn Posted March 3, 2003 Author Posted March 3, 2003 Yes, them wirey things...blegh....they didnt coem out as well as i'd hoped, oh well.
Kei Posted March 3, 2003 Posted March 3, 2003 [color=royalblue]The banner is awesome, Kenji. I love the way you blended Ryouga into the background the way you did. Admitted, the wires do look a bit out there, it's still cool and I love it. Thankees. ^^[/color]
Sara Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 [size=1]*sounds out the title* Katana...banna.... HEY! It RHYMES!! *is easily entertained by her own stupidity* It's a great banner. Muy spiffendo.[/size]
Semjaza Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 It's well done, but I must admit I really don't like it. Nothing about it really conveys Ryoga or Ranma 1/2 in general to me... Other than the random picture in the corner.
Mitch Posted March 20, 2003 Posted March 20, 2003 [color=red] Katana Mama is still better...God, I should patent that. Before it is stolen. Hm. That's a food for thought for me. To tell the truth, I do not particularily like it. But it's just meh.[/color]
Chaos Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 The fact of the matter is that the urban bottom clashes with crystal-like feel and grundge placement. 6/10
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 Its cool but it doesn't fit. I mean the wire going down to the metal looking portion doesn't fit the Upper part.
Posthumous Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i] [B]Its cool but it doesn't fit. I mean the wire going down to the metal looking portion doesn't fit the Upper part. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal][size=1][b]I agree.It doesn't really fit. But anyways, the piccy is really cute ^^![/b][/size][/color]
Circ Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 Nice, and just like everybody, the wire would have benefitted from dome kind of dark border.
silentdeath Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 it's cool but itwold be cooler if it was bigger, i just like bigger banners, and at least two colors, but 7/10.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now