Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=0099ff]Well, it looks good, except the...What do you call those vine-looking things? Well, those need some improvement. Otherwise, good job. :)[/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]The banner is awesome, Kenji. I love the way you blended Ryouga into the background the way you did. Admitted, the wires do look a bit out there, it's still cool and I love it. Thankees. ^^[/color]
Posted
[size=1]*sounds out the title*

Katana...banna....

HEY! It RHYMES!!

*is easily entertained by her own stupidity*

It's a great banner. Muy spiffendo.[/size]
Posted
It's well done, but I must admit I really don't like it. Nothing about it really conveys Ryoga or Ranma 1/2 in general to me... Other than the random picture in the corner.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[color=red] Katana Mama is still better...God, I should patent that. Before it is stolen. Hm. That's a food for thought for me.

To tell the truth, I do not particularily like it. But it's just meh.[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i]
[B]Its cool but it doesn't fit. I mean the wire going down to the metal looking portion doesn't fit the Upper part. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal][size=1][b]I agree.It doesn't really fit.

But anyways, the piccy is really cute ^^![/b][/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...