Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Chris
Posted
[COLOR=green]not bad, but it looks like you are getting repetitive . . . .[/COLOR]
Posted
Work longer on one image. You post them too quickly. If you do that the images will prolly be better somewhat. This is preety cool I never did figure out how to make those ..... 6.75/10. Needs a focal point.
Posted
[size=1]I like the non-focal-point-ness of this one. This is probably my favorite of most of your recent stuff. It just...looks cool. ^_^[/size]
Posted
pretty good, but to be honest I don't think it really fits the title..
I dunno.. I was expecting something a bit more.. thoughtful..
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]It reminds me of your Ocean one, except this one's where all the nasty spirits get mad and start attacking us. ><;

...Anywho...

8/10[/color] [/size]
Posted
OOOOOO it looks like abunck of neurons, though if it is I hate to think how much their brain is getting fried. Good concept but needs a focal point. Could be good as a background.
Posted
Looks nice...
I kinda think the white is too much white... yah.... :whoops:

(BTW: Freeking change back your UserN man >_>)
Posted
When I think deep thoughts I tend to think calm, slow, relaxed.... however you just kinda threw that out the window lol. Your picture is not any of those. Its exciting, its fast, its all over the place... to me thats kind of the opposite of deep thought... but it's still very well done.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...