Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Tower of Fangs (Signup and Explanation)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
It is never to late to join the tower of fangs. I just wish Krillin or sai would go over there and learn the spell I put up so than they can teach it to the new students, and id they do they get extra exp, but if I do there is no exp for anyone. I have to go to sleep in a few minutes so I wont be able to anser any question for about 8 hours.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]Name: Amber
Prefable Magic: Ice (if its taken sry i'll choose sumthin else)
Rank: trainee
Lv. 0
Exp.0 [/B][/QUOTE]
hey brat, that is mine lol
but ya can keep it if ya want. it wouldnt hurt to have 2 or more ice types
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]G_A sorry to tell you but their is no water, it is ice or sumthing else. [/B][/QUOTE]

*sigh* Okay then. I guess I'll have...Umm...Ice, I guess.
Posted
Hmm... I think I should tell all the elements so people dont get confused.

fire-ice
tunder-earth
wind-non elemental
light-dark

You can say some more but you have to have an oppisite to it, and I still have to come up with names for each elematal spell but I will come up with them on the go.
Posted
hey im sorry i havent been on for a long time, its school thats held me up. any ways where do i have to go to learn the spell?

and wait a minute, we have way to many ice types, we have 4 right now.

I am ice
ssj chic is ice
gtold_angewomon is ice
and sia is ice
we have to do somethin about that soon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...