Syn Posted March 11, 2003 Posted March 11, 2003 I tried making it look like someone was under the water and staring up, tried to get the sun rays shining through and such, I dont think I did a particularly good job, but what do you think ?
Kei Posted March 11, 2003 Posted March 11, 2003 [color=royalblue]I think that you did a pretty good job overall with it, Kenji. I've done that a few times to see what ti looks like, and I'd say that's pretty close. Of course, my eyes hurt for a long time from the saltwater, but that's not the point. I would think that the rays would need to be a little brighter and and water needs to have a bit more of a greenish tone to it, but it's really good. ^^[/color]
Guest Zeh Posted March 12, 2003 Posted March 12, 2003 [color=003399]My favorite you've made so far.... very nice![/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted March 12, 2003 Posted March 12, 2003 Needs to be less green, more blue. It does look like you're looking up, but it looks like it's half dark, half sunlight outside... so I think it needs to be more lighter on the top to show that the sun is really there.
Juu Posted March 12, 2003 Posted March 12, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]It reminds me more of like... a more angry sea, perhaps after a ship wreck. Those little white things reminds me of spirits. o.o It looks scary. ><; 9/10[/color] [/size]
GinnyLyn Posted March 13, 2003 Posted March 13, 2003 Simply gorgeous. I'm not kidding. Though...in my mind, a stereotypical underwater and look up image would have a brighter circle in the middle, and, radiating out from it, dimmer and dimmer circles. (Does that make sense?) I'm not sure if you meant for the sun to be in there or not in some form or fashion, but... Ignore my blathering. It's gorgeous. Seriously, simply, outstandingly gorgeous.
Red Posted March 13, 2003 Posted March 13, 2003 [b][color=515050][size=1]I love that image, Kenji. It seems very Blue Submarine 6-esque to me, and I love Blue Sub 6. ^_^ A bigger version (a wallpaper, perhaps?) would rock.[/b][/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now