OtakuBoards

I love Transtic!!!

Wild Freedom

Ok so call me a strung out internet junkie! I dont care! I love Transtic...He's the coolest J "Popper" out there and hes great! Hes not confused about his sexuality and he loves his boyfriend and we love you Transtic! Im gonna build a site devoted to transtic but cuz Im poor it will be on GEOCITIES!!! I love you Transtic and be sure to check out my shrine to YOU when I get the time to build it!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wild Freedom [/i]
[B]Ok so call me a strung out internet junkie! I dont care! I love Transtic...He's the coolest J "Popper" out there and hes great! Hes not confused about his sexuality and he loves his boyfriend and we love you Transtic! Im gonna build a site devoted to transtic but cuz Im poor it will be on GEOCITIES!!! I love you Transtic and be sure to check out my shrine to YOU when I get the time to build it!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]While this is slightly disturbing (let's hope this person isn't a stalker or anything...lol), I can't believe that Transtic gets his own fansite! :wigout:

He's already becoming a big celebrity here at OtakuBoards. :)[/color]

ummm... i dunno what to say...

Just a few corrections however... J-Popper sound cool, but me like J-Rocker better :) heheh
And uhh yeah, I still love him, but I am not with my boyfriend anymore... he needed sometime to think... so we've "broken up" if you wish to say, despite the fact we both love each other.

And uhh... I really am speachless.... but I should say Thanks. I appreciate that some of you look up to me despite the fact there isn't much to look up at... I'm just a normal person like you, but still... Arigatou Gozaimasu :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aya [/i]
[B]*hugs Vegipoo* I told you you'd be a manslut star! :) [/B][/QUOTE]

manWHORE! :p ::hugs poopoo-chan::

And how come not on AIM no more Poopoo? :(

Eh I dunno if I'm "happy".... I'm certainly shocked... I've never had uhh... someone like this... well yes I did... I've had people call me sexy then have a barf-a-thon.... talk about weird...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i]
[B][b]Why do i get a sudden suspicion that TN has more than one board name....

Haha, no offense to you Mr. Tran, but i really can't see anyone doing this to [i]any[/i] person that they don't know on the 'net... haha[/b] :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Eh, no... I only have ONE name on this hear board.... and that name is the one you are looking at to the left of this post.... I dunno who wrote that comment up there.... i'm just as shocked as others..