Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok so call me a strung out internet junkie! I dont care! I love Transtic...He's the coolest J "Popper" out there and hes great! Hes not confused about his sexuality and he loves his boyfriend and we love you Transtic! Im gonna build a site devoted to transtic but cuz Im poor it will be on GEOCITIES!!! I love you Transtic and be sure to check out my shrine to YOU when I get the time to build it!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wild Freedom [/i]
[B]Ok so call me a strung out internet junkie! I dont care! I love Transtic...He's the coolest J "Popper" out there and hes great! Hes not confused about his sexuality and he loves his boyfriend and we love you Transtic! Im gonna build a site devoted to transtic but cuz Im poor it will be on GEOCITIES!!! I love you Transtic and be sure to check out my shrine to YOU when I get the time to build it!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]While this is slightly disturbing (let's hope this person isn't a stalker or anything...lol), I can't believe that Transtic gets his own fansite! :wigout:

He's already becoming a big celebrity here at OtakuBoards. :)[/color]
Posted
ummm... i dunno what to say...

Just a few corrections however... J-Popper sound cool, but me like J-Rocker better :) heheh
And uhh yeah, I still love him, but I am not with my boyfriend anymore... he needed sometime to think... so we've "broken up" if you wish to say, despite the fact we both love each other.

And uhh... I really am speachless.... but I should say Thanks. I appreciate that some of you look up to me despite the fact there isn't much to look up at... I'm just a normal person like you, but still... Arigatou Gozaimasu :)
Posted
And spam too but hey, I think Transtic might like it...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aya [/i]
[B]*hugs Vegipoo* I told you you'd be a manslut star! :) [/B][/QUOTE]

manWHORE! :p ::hugs poopoo-chan::

And how come not on AIM no more Poopoo? :(

Eh I dunno if I'm "happy".... I'm certainly shocked... I've never had uhh... someone like this... well yes I did... I've had people call me sexy then have a barf-a-thon.... talk about weird...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

manWHORE! :p ::hugs poopoo-chan::

And how come not on AIM no more Poopoo? :(

[/B][/QUOTE]

Oops, sorry... :blush:

I'll get on if you want me to...:rolleyes:
Posted
How come I never get any fanclubs or anything? Its always Transtic getting the big, fancy fan sites on Geocities :( . Naa...he at least deserves it....I could make my own fansite....

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

And yes poopoo I want you on AIM :) [/B][/QUOTE] *blows dust off AIM* ... *clicks*



*types in a dorky face and dies* XB
Posted
[b]Why do i get a sudden suspicion that TN has more than one board name....

Haha, no offense to you Mr. Tran, but i really can't see anyone doing this to [i]any[/i] person that they don't know on the 'net... haha[/b] :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i]
[B][b]Why do i get a sudden suspicion that TN has more than one board name....

Haha, no offense to you Mr. Tran, but i really can't see anyone doing this to [i]any[/i] person that they don't know on the 'net... haha[/b] :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Eh, no... I only have ONE name on this hear board.... and that name is the one you are looking at to the left of this post.... I dunno who wrote that comment up there.... i'm just as shocked as others..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...