Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Its been a few months after Battle City ended and Kaiba, still wanting to prove himself has decided to hold a tournament aboard a huge ocean cruiser. He has sent out invitations all the top ranking duelists in the world. This tournament will be held out in the ocean. But somehow someone evil has found out about the tournament, someone who knew Marik... Now let the tournament begin!!![/i]

Here is what i want.

Name
Age
Description
Nationality
Deck Theme.
Rare cards: I will allow one person to use Exodia, but you will need to PM me and i will discuss the terms with you. (The God cards are not allowed.)

I will be participating in this and moderating, as will Solo Tremaine. So we will be watching the duels and making some calls on some things. Now if you wish to duel against NPC like Mako or Espa Roba its fine if you win against them. But when dueling against other people Solo and I will be watching. Okay I hope you enjoy this.
--------------------------------------------------------
OOC: I will post my stats later.[/COLOR]
Posted
So basically, no god-modding. Losing a game wouldn't be the end of the RPG for you- you're still a character in it and can free-duel other people if you like, or turn nasty and steal things. Plus there's the evil to defeat. One thing- though, Domon: Which rules do we go by? Battle City, UpperDeck or Duellist Kingdom?

Name: Kyriss (pronounced Kai-riss) Jackson.
Age: 17
Description: Tall, with long orange hair (in a style similar bit slightly shorter than Bakura's) and deep blue eyes. Wears a long black sleeveless coat and a dark red top. On his wrists are metal vambraces that reach up to his elbows, and he has a sword-shaped pendant.
Nationality: British, living in America
Deck theme: Dark/Earth Spellcaster/Warrior. Yeah, I know it's disjointed, but I like it.
Rare Cards: Buster Blader, Gearfried the Iron Knight, Dark Magician, Magician of Black Chaos. Nice ones ^_^
Posted
Name: Hermes Kadukeus
Age: 21
Appearance: Normal guy, quite tanned, with brown eyes and black flat hair. Wear normal clothes, variable colors, but usually in brownish colors.
Nationality: Greek
Deck theme: Mythologic
Rare Cards: Hades, King of the Underworld, Nightmare Golem, Tsunami of Poseidon.

Card Name: Nightmare Golem
Level: 6
Attribute: DARK
Type: Rock
Card Type: Effect Monster
ATK: 900
DEF: 3000
Effect: This monster may be played in face-up Defense position. Until it is switched to Attack position, all your opponent's monsters must attack this monster.

Card Name: Tsunami of Poseidon
Attribute: MAGIC
Type: Magic
Card Type: Normal Magic
Effect: Return all your opponent's cards on the field to his deck. The deck is then shuffled. Your opponent then draw cards until he has 5 cards in hand.
Posted
[color=teal][size=1][b]Nice...

Name-Shinji Takiru
Age-16
Description-Tall, brown hair, blue eyes.
Nationality-Korean
Deck Theme.F/S
Rare cards:Black Paladin,Jinzo, abd Black Magician Girl[/b][/size][/color]
Guest visser 3
Posted
Not bad.

Name:Chaos Dragoon

age:14

Description:Red hair black streaks.red eyes.5'7.

Nationality:American

Deck theme:Dragons deck

rare cards:Red-eyes black dragon,Barrel dragon,Jinzo,Blue-eyes,and Beast of talwar.

Can we have millenium items at all if so i want the chaos ring its made up.

Can i also put this in

Bio: He is Yu-gis kid brother.He is inspired to enter so he can test his skills against His brother.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Well I think that we will be playing by a mixture of Battle City and Upper deck, but mainly Upper Deck. The only part of the rules that is Battle City is that we have 4000 LP. The rest is Upper Deck Rules. Okay now for my char. Sorry Chaos, no Millineum Items.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ryan Braxton
Age: 17
Description: Ryan wears a green T-shirt and Blue jeans, but over those he wears his favorite dark Blue Trenchcoat. He had tossled dirty blond hair with icy blue eyes.
Nationality: American

Deck Theme: Dragon/machine type (mainly dragon type.)
Rare Cards: Three Blue Eyes White Dragon, Red Eyes Black Dragon, Gearfried, Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon, Black Skull Dragon, and Blue Eyes Ultimate. (I think that's all of em' O.o; )

Personality (just had to throw this in.): Ryan is a little arrogant at times but most of the time is pretty humble. He is arrogant at times because he won the championship in America and ever since then people continually challange him to duels and he always creams them, that's when he turns a little arrogant.[/COLOR]
Posted
If you want ANYTHING changed, let me know...
Name: Will
Age: 18
Description: Lanky, red hair and eyes, black shirt, red jeans
Nationality: Japanese
Deck theme: Dragon/Fiend
Rare Cards: (promo)BEWDx2, Relinquished x1, REBDx1, Summoned skull x1, BSDx1, Hyozanryu x3, Spellbinding Circle
Posted
Name: Xion Rai

Age: 15

Description: Attachment...

Bio: A young boy who was abandoned by his mother at birth. Only having his father, his childhood was tough and miserable. He was taught to duel by his cousin, also known as Yugi. He is Chaos' best friend since the age of 5.

Nationality: American

Deck Theme: Spellcaster/Dragon/Electric deck.

Rare cards: Summoned Skull, BEWD, Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, REBD, Magician of Black Chaos, Curse of Draogn, Metalmorph, and Gaia the Fierce Knight.

Is that acceptable?
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Name: Arkis Tengu
Age: 14
Description: Is part a sort of ninja, he wheres the customary black cloth and his entire deck is based on himself. He is mostly quite, but for the selected few who know him, he is quit kind to them. He stands up for his friends, but is not always willing into battles he does not need too.
Nationality:Chinese.
Deck Theme: Ninjas and Swordsmen
Rare cards: Armed Ninjas x3, Buster Blader x1, SwordHunter x1.[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
If I can say something, Please be a little original with your rare cards... I see 4 Red Eyes Black Dragon and 2 Jinzo (Only Joey is supposed to possess those after battle city) and apparently everyone has BEWD (ONLY KAIBA HAS ANY IN THE ANIME).

I suggest you look at japanese cards to get ideas or this will get boring...

Also, in the anime, technically, fusion monsters doesn't exist: they are just formed upon fusion.
Posted
I don't see a problem with it. The last Yu-Gi-Oh rpg i was in practically everyone had a god card or Exodia. That's why the god cards are banned and only one person can have Exodia. And I know this will probably piss you off Circeus, but lets just say that those cards were re-printed.
Posted
Ummmm..not too late I hope?

Name: Ryo
Age: 16
Description: Orange-Yellow shirt with a think red stripe, blue jeans, brown hair.
Nationality: American (From USA)
Deck Theme: Virus Combination
Rare Cards: DDVD, X-E-N-O, Black Dust Virus,etc.

I won't be able to post today, though.
lots of school work...Anywyas. But I'm sure after today I can start. Okay?
Posted
I'll try this out.

Name: David
Age: 16
Description: 5'10". Brown hair and eyes. Always wears shorts and a t-shirt.
Nationality: U.S.A.
Deck theme: Dragon/Fiend
Rare cards: BEWD*3, Red Eyes Black Dragon, Black Skull Dragon, BEUD, Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon, Barrel Dragon.

Can I be one of the Rare Hunters?
Posted
Sorry but Rare Hunters aren't in this. There are card hunters but they are basically rare card [i]collectors[/i]. But that's all, but they are sometimes referred to as hunters.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...