Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ta da! Not a Rondo line this time, but rather, (if anyone remembers my "Return of the Digimon Emperor" story back when I was the webmistress), a DemiSheol one.

If you haven't read the story, I won't spoil who DemiSheol is, but he's on the right, and his stronger form is on the left. Again, both can be considered monsters in their own right, since I'm not really considering them Digimon anymore.

Neth should be colored soon.
Posted
Nice, [i]very[/i] nice, but it looks a bit... Zombie? Maybe that's just me.

Can I suggest adding a fang? Off-centered fangs do nice on most rookie/champion digimons.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Circéus [/i]
[B]Okay, let's just say it looks a bit more like a stuffed animal to me than a living thing. [/B][/QUOTE]

Isn't that what most small digimon look like???
.
.
.
No really, I don't know, I never watch or play any Digimon stuff. I played the virtual pet one, now that was cool!
Posted
ARGH! I know what digimon are [b]supposed[/b] to look like, but I meant that litterally. There's that slight, stiffness to it too, and the mouth. I think that's mainly the mouth :laugh:
Posted
Today's installment of Ginny's Monsters (ah, what would I do with all that free time in art class without 'em?).

A little background here, from the left to right:

YUCHI: aka Ginnymon. Yuchi is garbled Japanese for Chiyuu, more specifically, "Close Friend" (wrist cutter can check for me). Yuchi originally belongs to Sara, when I made her, under protest, to make a critter based on me. ^_______^

BREKO: This little guy was just "born" last night. In honor of Desbreko, I made him with a lot of Des' preferences in mind. Breko is still a WIP, so don't get too attached just yet. (BTW, those are real and fictional Hylian runes on him.)

SILVA: Another Sara original. I made this on request for her, and I'm pretty sure she remembers Silva. At least, I hope she does. Anyways, cute little critter, but her eyes need work, IMO.

Color coming soon, for Neth, Yuchi, Breko, and Silva. (Soon meaning when I get around to it, if ever. ^____^)
Posted
[size=1]Heheh.

Yuchi was always based off Ginny... Ginny's enthusiastic protest was for the name she wanted. ^_~

And of course I remember Silva. Cute silver ferret. ^_^

Can we see Drayo?[/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] Oh can I CG it please? I suck at drawing but I'm practicing and getting sorta good with CGing. Can I just practice with it or something? Please! Anyways, its nice.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=indigo]Ooo, Breko is turning out good! I really like others, too, especially Yuchi. It actually does remind me of you, Ginny, when I see it. (Is that good or bad?) :toothy:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]HEY! Quit that! Heh, people tried to steal poor Kaito when s/he first came out too.

(see below) [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Yeah, if anyone is going to steal Breko, it'd be me, heh. (Not that I'd have to, but hey). :D

And is it just me, or do those look a lot like the Eevee evolutions from Pokémon? Just sort of...well...different, but the same. :cross: They look good, though.[/color]
Posted
Yuchi is just SO DARN KYOOT! ^-^ *huggles a Yuchi plushie* I love it, it's ADORABLE! ^_^

Yep, it's you, Ginny. ^_~

And you are so good at this! How, I ask of you! HOW?!

*shrugs* Oh well, I'll just say I knew you when you become this multi-millionare because some big company loved all of your drawings and was determined to have you for themselves. ^_^

Anyway--I'm cheering for ya the whole way.

--Sere
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]::won't give Breko back and hugs him even though he doesn't seem to want to be hugged:: You have to colour him..:adds something else to Obsession list::

Breko's Obsessor, Me[/COLOR]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]as always, i'm amazed by your work. [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...