Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What is your nickname(s)?Do you like 'em?

My nicknames are:
Issues
Aluminum
Steph
Step-on-me
Korn Kittie
Fire Faerie
Angel of Ixupi:angel:
"Tiny"(the person who calls me this is kinda weird)
Gremlins In A Can
Freak
Freakshow
"Satan":devil:
devil worshipper(not really):devil:
demonic:devil:
Heavy Metal Butterfly
Insane Physco Clown
Keeper of Clowns

I like most of mine...Do you think they all suit me well?
Posted
Ummm...... one nickname or two:
Zabu - all 'em pretty hoes call me that.. :p no, i just lied!
Camel Jockey - staying true to my heritage!!

I love 'em both... they are great! :) My aim screen name is Zabu29 - :) :) Haha, too much hydro for me today!
Posted
Uhh...

haruka
Cock sucker mother ****er
Shitty emotionless bastard
Brainwashed shitty fanboy
And of course Jimmy.... haha
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]Uhh...

haruka
Cock sucker mother ****er
Shitty emotionless bastard
Brainwashed shitty fanboy
And of course Jimmy.... haha [/B][/QUOTE]

You forgot:
Jimbo
Jamie
And like all those OTHER names Poo-chan gave you besides the ones at hand

My nicknames are uhh...
Vegi
Sexy
TN
Transtic
Chris
Manwhore
General of the Treize Faction (back in the day)

Does anyone know anymore?
Posted
[color=deeppink]Well I gots lotsa them:

*Baby Girl (obvious)
*Jha Jha
*Crimson Guava (Crim)
*Jenna Mae
*MO'T
*Sexalicious #2
*Ugly #2
*Jennaba
*HGP Hunny

umm...that's all for now, there's too many...![/color]
Posted
wow...i have some...and a personality for each!!:wigout: well...almost ;)

Meme
Cheeks
Kat
Kitten
Ai no tenshi :love:
Misfit
Hotaru
KitKat
Small Lady
LDG (Living Dead Girl)
Wicced
Yentoi
Puki
Lil Bit
Kittie_Cheeks
Shortie
Imp

yeah, that's about it...:babble:
Posted
oh boy :rolleyes: here goes:

Jaci
Jackie
Jaclyn
Jacy
Jacalyn
Erika
Terriermon
Juri
Jeri
Ms. Smartya** :smirk: (my mom calls me that one)
By my sister: Loser, Dork, ect.
Lee's girl
Weirdo
Jurette
Chrissy
Christy
Christina

There ya go, I like em all cept the ones my sis and mom call me by!
:D
Posted
Let's see, there's...

Warlock (Obvious)
Wazza
Warman
Warwork
Waz
Terminator

Well, there's the ones I can remember. There are others, I just can't think of them at the moment...
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Lets see....

Master O Beans
Beaner
Bean bag
Bean boy
Bean sprout
@ss Pine
douche-nozzle
Professor @ssBeef
Captain Bean-poker
k-dogg
Drama Phag
Techie
Tech Crew Foo'
M-bater
kisher-sweets
nutty b!tch
squirrly b@astard

...I think that's about it.
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]i think thats one too many beans......hehehe [/B][/QUOTE]


Heh, it comes with the territory :p
Posted
Hmm...

Drew
FatherDrew (I don't get it...I'm not a father)
Foo
Punk
Volt
JimBoy
ShyGuy
PsychoKiller
SmoothCriminal
Bones (I'm guessing from star trek)
TheRapist
TL Man
DrunkChipMonk
MeteoKid


There's much more...but these are the ones I can think of right now.
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Hmm...


TheRapist


There's much more...but these are the ones I can think of right now. [/B][/QUOTE]


Sean Connery: "...I'll take "The Penis Mightier"
Alex Trebeck :"Ah yes, that's The PEN is Mightier..."

heh, or something like that, I love those "Jepardy (sp)" Sketches on Saturday Night Live! They're the best!

..for those of you who are completely lost...go buy "SNL: Best of Game Show Parodys" ...then you'll understand :D
Posted
hmm...i answer to:
"aye girl"
tine
trogladyte
shitface
buttface
(insert rude word here)face
satan
propagandhi
sublime
chun li "oh my god its chun li" or "look! chun li!"
lum
navi
anime girl
sarah (michelle gellar)
im not going to list the others...usually joking put down nicknames
Posted
[color=rainbow] Mine are....
G-Steel
Marso(I have no clue why:confused:)
Matt. "D"
I_have_no_problems_man
Tiger_Wind
Gold_Wind
STEELIX MASTER(only on the TPM, the board 4 loseres :mad: )and....I dunno, I think that'z it....[/color]
Posted
whoa lets see if i can remember them... some are Inappropriate so i'm not gonna post those....

?Maximum
?Zash
?Cloud
?Trunks
?Ferret boy (don't ask, i really don't know
?Spike (ppl call me that 'cause i have spikey hair)
?Andy-Drew (dunno how that got about)
?Max
?Adie
?Zayle
?Gale
?Psycho
?Insane
?Talkitive (i hate when teachers call me that)
?Xavi
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]


Sean Connery: "...I'll take "The Penis Mightier"
Alex Trebeck :"Ah yes, that's The PEN is Mightier..."

heh, or something like that, I love those "Jepardy (sp)" Sketches on Saturday Night Live! They're the best!

..for those of you who are completely lost...go buy "SNL: Best of Game Show Parodys" ...then you'll understand :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Bwahahah! I remember that skit!

"I'll take The Rapists for 500..."

*Trebeck rolling his eyes with a sigh* "That's [i]Ther[/i]apists."

That's one of the funniest parodies ever.[/color]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
um... pretty boring stuff 4 me
cloud
Marko (not my real name)
Allen
Guile
manga guy
Jihad ninja warrior
Arragant cocky git

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...