TrickyNicky Posted March 23, 2003 Author Posted March 23, 2003 Lol... Clothes shopping for foreign holidays!!! ^_^ In Ireland we normally have robins in winter.
zemekis_ Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 I knew that spring was upon us when I started working 50 hours a week again *grr* -- and I had the birds chirping, too. That, and now I can stay up until sunrise without being too tired to not be late for work. And yeah, the bugs. I hate those. Where I work it's always 40 degrees, so the colder weather doesn't bother me. I'd rather wear it in instead of carrying it.
Lady Asphyxia Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 [size=1][color=darkred]I know it's spring again when I can feel my feet... but it's Autumn here... -.-[/color][/size]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i] [B][color=red] I can't wait for Summer.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue]Likewise. Though it seems so far away somehow. Probebly because it just got 30 degrees colder out and flurries..[/color]:bawl:
Guest UntitledTim Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 I wish it was Summer too. But it just turned Spring 1 week ago. =/
BabyGirl Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 [color=deeppink]Odd how the only thing that seems to signify spring in Southern California is that leaves appear back on the trees. Other than that, I hardly noticed a temperature change since I got here in August. I guess it does get a lot hotter though, because today it's absolutely scorching. I burned my back on my leather car seats when I got in my car today :( Spring was always my favorite time of the year in Michigan. The days where it would reach 50° and everyone would walk around in short sleeves were great. The tulips were always the first flowers to bloom in our garden, and the sun would finally appear and melt away all of the snow. I guess there were the down sides, too, because after a few days of warm weather it would always get cold and dump snow on us again. But still, there's just something about the way spring in Michigan smells...it's beautiful :)[/color]
Juu Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]I look for greener trees, and grass. I can't really expect the weather to get [i]too[/i] much warmer here, since it's the same all year. However, there were like, hundreds of sailboats and kites along the beach yesterday. The weather was around 71 yesterday. I guess that's a sign of Spring. ^_^; For some reason, I always want to exersize alot more in Spring. Yesterday, I played soccer with my daddy for the whole afternoon. ^_^;[/color] [/size]
silentdeath Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 wow at first i thought it said first signs of offspring, i look for birds flying back north, temperature going up, and this nasty rash i get....., lol just kidding.
vegeta rocker Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 I see the birds being sexually harassed by the bees and am assured that spring has finally come once again. Or maybe the number of deers hit by cars increases with the coming of spring. Who can forget the annoying flowers? Damn them and their fragrant treachory!
James Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 [color=#808080]Well, it's autumn here at the moment in Australia. And it's pretty evident already; leaves changing colour and plenty of gusty wind conditions. ~_^ The thing I love about Melbourne is that all our seasons are [i]real[/i]. We have a real autumn with golden leaves, a real summer (with temperatures frequently over 120-130 farenheit), a real winter (plenty of frost and ice, though no snow within the city) and a real spring (flowers, sun showers, warm weather). The weather can often be unpredictable in Melbourne specifically, but there is a lot of variety all the time.[/color]
Shy Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 [size=1]There really isn't much to notice about Spring in Southern California. The main difference is that the temperature gets [i]extremely[/i] hot, and everyone suddenly has to worry about smog alerts. Also, people seem to be more self-concious about how they look. I mean, people are already tremenedously self-concious, but during the Spring they take it to new extremes. That probably has to do with Prom coming up, hm. -Shy[/size]
vegeta rocker Posted April 1, 2003 Posted April 1, 2003 you guys bite. at least you can tell the diffrence in seasons here it is always fluctuating to whatever it likes sometimes october can be super cold and november stupidly hot
tabmow Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 Ahh spring the time of year when the palm trees start to come back from the lovely shade of brown they turn in the winter, the wind turns from the north west to the south east. The electricity bill start to rise. and then you have to move the stupid clock foward and lose an hour of sleep.
phoenixflames Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 Jeez, that's not fair! All we see in Oregon is more rain, and the few leaved trees getting their leaves back. Oh, and we walk around with shorts and a sweatshirt on when it gets to about 55 degrees. -__- I hate Oregon...
Change Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 Never mind about sun- first sigh of spring is when it's 40 degrees outside with a slight breeze and your still on the tennis count in those darn shorts...
G.D. Ryoko Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 I don`t think spring is comming in New York City. Yesturday we got 5.5 inches of snow. I was really upset. I was going to wear my new spring clothes and I had to get my winter clothes back out. When I think of spring, I think of wheather at least being 60 degrees and it won`t snow early April.
Rhys Mayiessen Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 [color=skyblue]*Looks outside and sees all white* We've gotten a ice storm and a snow storm right in April. I thought it was suppose to be spring but I guess mother nature decided differently. I think its suppose to warm up by friday though...[/color]
Darkmoon Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 lol, I had a heck of a time clearing out all that ice. Lesson to be learned: Icy rain is pretty in the morning but deffinantly not fun to shovel out. The snow is melting now and the birds are singin' their spring songs! So I'm guessin' we'll be back on course sooner than later... Unless o' course dear old mother nature will be freezin' our hopes again for another week or two :p
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now