Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal][size=1][b]I just wanted to suggest this

I think having a manga section would be good, since it practically comes before the anime....

Thank You...[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
[color=#808080]If you read our main page, you'll find that the Poetry/Fan Fiction forum actually includes Manga.

So, there [i]is[/i] a manga forum on OB.[/color]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[color=#808080]I think it's pretty obvious, really. It's all displayed on the main page there. And the forum name is relatively explicit.

Plus, manga isn't really discussed often enough to warrant a seperate forum. So it's probably most appropriate to put it with subjects that relate.[/color]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Hey, I actually agree with having a manga forum where you discuss just manga. It could be a sub-forum and not something very big. It's not discussed that much, but it could be, seeing as how TokyoPop has gotten their hands on TONS of series that are upcoming and becoming popular.[/color][/size]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Um, how do you get a good quality manga page without having to chop it up? The files are always so big and when you shrink it, the words are so small... I mean, if you're going to post it in the literature section, the attachments can only be yay big, right?
Posted
[color=darkblue]Mange is comic books, right? Then why couldn't it be it the Art/Design forum? I think it is fine where it is, but why couldn't be?

-Logan[/color]
Posted
[size=1]If it's your own, and they're pictures you've drawn that you want to show off, it would probably go in the art forum. Talking about an existing series, however, would go where it is now.

That's my take on it.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]It's not discussed that much, but it could be, seeing as how TokyoPop has gotten their hands on TONS of series that are upcoming and becoming popular.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[spoiler][color=white]And Shonen Jump released it's American debut in November 2002... Manga is started to get more popular around the members who live in America.[/color][/spoiler]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I agree with both QA and the Mods. It would be nice to have a manga section, but it isn't so entirely huge that there has to be. I haven't really been here a while much, and it is sort of hard to find any threads discussing manga. If there was a manga section, then it would be a little easier to find and that would lower the repeating of threads on the same subject. Since they are in two different areas. (Main page and fan fiction/poetry) if there was a manga section, I would love to post on it a lot!! I am becoming I huge fan of it. Also, I was afraid to post something about my favorite manga series for I was afraid of breaking any rules. There maybe a lot more poeple like me out there who want to talk about manga a lot, but are afraid of breaking rules. Personally I wouldn't want to be banned from this place because this is the only message board I stuck with and I feel at home....so you moderators see my point about a manga section, right?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...