OtakuBoards

Dbz: Beyond Time and Space (Sign Ups)

Outlaw

This is a new DBZ Rpg to the Otaku.

It has been 50 years since the defeat of Buu at the hands of Goku (GT Never Happened). It is once again time for the World's Martial Arts Tourniment. Everyone but Pan, Goten, and Trunks, and Piccolo have passed away by old-age. Trunks, Goten, and Pan are all very old, but Piccolo still retains his youthful vigor as he has three lifespans between him. The Worlds Martial Arts Tournement is about to begin, and your in it. However, a dark force looms over the contestants, and it is time for a new group of Z fighters to arise.

So, heres the deal. You make up a DBZ type character to use. Include:

Name:
Description:
Bio/Race:
Any Special Abilitys:

I am going to be Piccolo and be more of a mentor/guardian for this RPG.

Also, I did not post the full story (obviosly) but i do have some things lined up to happen, so don't worry.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ca't stop joining RPGs. So of course I'm going to join this one.

-----------------------

Name: Warlock (Was there any doubt?)

Description: Warlock is 5'9", has black hair and blue eyes. He wears red trousers, red shirt (sometimes wears saiyin type armour), black boots and a jet black cape.

Bio/Race: Warlock is part saiyin, part human and part unknown. Never has no memory of his past, but also searches for clues.

Special Abilitys: Has an incredible senseing ability. He could find a certain ant in a city simply by using his mind. He can also sense a persons true power level, unless they are hiding in incredibly well...

• 2 weeks later...
I'll join! :D

Name: Hajime
Description: I've attached a file of what he looks like. Personality: Hajime is a calm person, even in the heat of battle. He is very supportive and has a good sense of humor.
Bio/Race: Human
Any Special Abilitys: Has a special ability which tells him when he is in danger (example: a guy jumps up behind him, he will know coz of his ability)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]Hey, DBZman i mean Hajime, um where do we go after this? [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not Dbzman, but first you should sign up, and when the creator (Outlaw in this case) thinks we have enough members, he'll start it up...

[B]Ok, and thank you Warlock. BTW, how do i get the "orignally posted" stuff? [/B][/QUOTE]

That's a quote. To quote what someone says, push the quote button at the bottem of their post, in the right hand corner.

Sound like a robot, or a help computer, don't I...

oh, sorry, outlaw, but that's my over-all max( includin' a lil diddy i call Ha-de-en-so that increases yer power level and can be used x's 20((i.e. Ha-de-en-so X's 20)).) So...but i'll keep it lowered...kinda like a hidden-power type thing...

"You will see why I am the most powerful partitioner of telekinesis. That's right, this is no trick! [I]This[/I] is true power!"-Psycho Mantis, Metal Gear Solid says as he floats in front of Solid Snake, using only his mind's power...

Name: Zero
Description: 6'2" Black hair and eyes total Black clothes. Boots and thance coat sp?
Bio-Race: Lost and trying to find out about one own past. Not knowing he is part saiyan but he can turn super saiyan.
Special Abilities: Cloaking Ability and Future Sight

Name: Sabirsing

Description: 5'6" Brown hair and Green eyes

Bio: Born on Laporin, bur raised on Earth, Sabirsing tends to keep to herself in the mountains, living underneath a magical waterfall. [If you check, every girl in every DBZ RPG I've created, goes to a waterfall. :D It's a trademark.]

Race:Laporin

Special Abilities: Psycic attacks/abilities, Zamma-To [staff with bladed end], and compassion.

o...k i was just tryin' to get a laugh...that came from my twisted mind, and an EGM magizine article...GEEZ!!! it's gettin to a point where a guy gets chewed out, trys to make a joke bout it, and he gets chewed out again cuz of the joke...MAN!!!

[B]uh...i dunno, hajime...but i wish he'd get here...this is never-racking
*imitating mother* All i do is wait, wait, wait, and you show up 3 hours late!!! LOL :D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]...I'll ....just...er...wait patiently...you're worse than King Kai![/COLOR]