Raiha Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]This is rediculous. But my fighting insicts call for blood! And blood they shall receive!!! Sabirsing: Now taste the pain of the Laporin race!!! YAHAAAAAA!!!! :flaming: *hair turns silver* *eyes turn red* You wanted a fight? Then chew on this! RUNE ARIENCE!!!! A whirlpool forms underneath Blank and sucks him under.... *he drowns* Sabirsing: And just for good measure...DRAGON'S HEART!!! Ooh..he's gonna feel that one tomorrow...:devil:[/COLOR]
Chaos Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 MAWAHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!! do ya want a hint? Don't ever tangle with an immortal...MAWAHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ AAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *turns Super Sayian* *flyes up and kicks Sabirsing in the neck, paralizing her from the neck down* Heh! Don't ever mess with me... A...TOM...IC...ENERGY!!!!! *heals Sabirsing* (if you can create my diaoluge, so can i, for you...that is...) Sabirsing: Why'd you heal me? Blank: Cuz i wanted to... *Blank walks away, leaving Sabirsing and Zero with a-"huh-what-just-happened" look...*
Chaos Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!! I...AM...A...MEEEEMMMMBBBEEERRRR!!!!AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!! WEEEEEE!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *Blank stops* Well, that was fun...
Raiha Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Sabirsing: I hate guys who think I'm helpless like that! I forgot to mention that I'm half Sayjin...so maybe this'll come as a shock to you...*goes imediatly to SSJ2* Wanna go again? BTW, check your PMs.[/COLOR]
Outlaw Posted September 24, 2001 Author Posted September 24, 2001 Alright. I can't beleve there was this much of a turnout. Well, time to start. I'll make another topic for it.
Raiha Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i] [B]Alright. I can't beleve there was this much of a turnout. Well, time to start. I'll make another topic for it. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, with me around, what'd you expect?[/COLOR]
Chaos Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 Hold on a sec, outlaw... ~~~~~~~~~ Not yet, Sabirsing... *powers up* AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! HHEee-YAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! *goes to SS4* [I]NOW[/I] LETS BEGIN!
Raiha Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]If it's a show of brute strength you want...okay...SPIRIT STONE TRANSFORMATION!!! Element: Wind! Wings spurt from her back and her power increases dramatically... Sabirsing: I love this Laporin blood. Now...taste this! AMARIS BEAM!!! Red ki blasts towars Blank and ram him into a cliff that magiacally appeared.[/COLOR]
Chaos Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 Um, Sabirsing, if ya want, i can paralize ya again... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sabirsing: NO! YOU CAN'T! Blank: I just did... Sabirsing: BASTARD!!!!! *Sabirsing punches Blank for a bit* *towards the end of the offensive, Blank atually starts to feel the blows as a small sting* Sabirsing: *pant, pant* HOW'D YA LIKE THAT!?!?!? Blank: I liked it...Now it's my turn... *Blank instantly appears in front of Sabirsing and throws a punch, which Sabirsing catches. Then with Sabirsing distracked, Blank knees her in the chest, the keeps the momentum and stomps her gut. Sabirsing coughs up blood* *Blank then attacks again* SOLAR BLAST!!! *the blast hits Sabirsing in the face, point-blank Sabirsing: AHHhhh-Ahh!!! *sabirsing is blown deep into the ground, hundereds of feet of solid rock...*
Chaos Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 *Blank flyes down to Sabirsing, and throws her up. Blank then flyes above her, and elbows to the ground* Blank: OOOOooooooh! Wings, purrty...I wonder how much pain it would be if I ripped them off...Let's find out... *Blank rips Sabirsing's wings off* Sabirsing: AAAAAAAaaaaHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!! GOD DAMMIT!!! Blank: AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!! That's right, scream in pain! AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!! *Blank then throws Sabirsing back into the hole and then pummles her with ki blast* Blank: SCATTER BLAST!!! *the hole is immedietly pelted with the blast, blowing the hole bigger and deeper...*
Chaos Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Did you like that?!?! HUH!?!? Ya like that? HUH?! *Blank flyes down and doesn't see Sabirsing* Blank thinking: I know she's stronger than that... Blank talking: Then where is she...? Sabirsing: Right...HERE!!!! *Sabirsing ax-handles Blank in the neck. Blank goes flyin towards the bottom of the hole, but before he hits he disappears...* Sabirsing: What the...Where is he?!!?! *Sabirsing's answer comes in the form of a kick to the guy, multipy upper-cuts to the jaw and a ki attack* Blank: Solar Blast!!! *the blast hits Sabirsing straight in the face* *the huge explosion blows Sabirsing away* Blank:AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!! That was fun...Heh-heh... *but Blank doesn't power down...Insted he powers up* HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! EE-YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Blank: *sigh* He-he-ha-ha-AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!! *silence*
Raiha Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Wait for me to post before killing me D*mn it! ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sabirsing: ....energy....form again....bring yourself to me as before....*wings regrow* *hair goes silver again* ...he's stronger than he looks...but not enough to beat me... Blank: Hey! I thought I killed you! Sabirsing: It's called...self healing ring! Moron. Blank: I've gotta learn that! Sabirsing: It's white magic, you won't ever learn it. BTW, this might hurt you...MAGESTIC FLAMES!!! [Something like Lina Inverse's Mega Brando] Blank: Ahhhh!!! Sabirsing: Now for my signature summon... Power of evil, Power of hate, Power of fear that lives in the minds of men, I summon thee to destroy the being who stands before me now, To burn, to bleed, to kill... LORD OF NIGHTMARES COME FORTH!!! A rushing black flies out of Sabirsing's mind and into Blank's. Blank: Noooo!!! This can't be happening! Sabirsing: He's reliving his worst nightmares...this is fun![/COLOR]
Warlock Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [I]Warlock watches on as Sabirsing torments Blank...[/I]
Raiha Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Sabirsing: Okay...enough...let him go now. Lord of Nighmares: Yes mistress...*disapears* Sabising: How do you feel now Blank? Blank: Unnghh..*collapes* Sabirsing: Healing Ring......[/COLOR]
Chaos Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 BTW, it's tooooo damm cold at my house!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *jumps up* *a side of Blank no one has ever seen is unleashed(oh boy, here we go!)* Blank:AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!! FOOL!!! YOU CANNOT DEFEAT [I]ME[/I]!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!...HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! EEEE--...YAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *with this, everyone is blown off of there feet from the energy.* Blank: Now you shall see my true power!!AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! EEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *the entire Earth quakes* *Blank puts his arm into the air...* Blank: NOW YOU SHALL ALL DIE!! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Moon... Blast... EXPLODE!!! *with that, Blank transforms...* Blank: DAAAAAAA-aaahhHHHHhh! *trans* RAGING... Blank: AAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! *trans* CCCCOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEETTTTT!!! *a huge ki blast forms in Blank's up-turned hand. The Raging Comet is as big as the field(let just say we were in an open field) *Blank throws it!* *the huge explosion rips the ground apart!* *When the explosion, smoke, and dust settles, no one but Blank stands. Blank destroyes the false moon, and de-transforms...* Blank: Now [I]THAT[/I]...was fun...
Raiha Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Sabirsing: *snicker* Okay...someone needs some therapy...[/COLOR]
Dragonballzman Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 Hajime: Ummmmmmm.......Will you be able to use those moves in the proper tournament? Coz if so, I'm screwed.
Raiha Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Hajime: Ummmmmmm.......Will you be able to use those moves in the proper tournament? Coz if so, I'm screwed. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Don't worry, his powers will be limited when he's in the tournament.[/COLOR]
Chaos Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 Yup, i need serious therapy...and yes Hajime my powers will be restricted...for a while...AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Chaos Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 *falls asleep* ZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZ. *has the same nightmare* *wakes up screaming* AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! GOD IN HEAVEN, HELP ME!!!!!!!! *looks at Sabirsing* Blank: WHY'D YOU DO THAT!!?!?!?!!?!?
Raiha Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Sabirsing: It was funny. Especially to see you rolling around on the ground. Big mean Sayjin taken down by a little girl like me.[/COLOR]
Yoda Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 I'll join: Name: Craig Age: 14 Gender: Male Description: Wears Picolo and Gohans cape, outfit like Goku only Black out fit, Red shirt and sweat bands! 5'7, Brown hair and eyes. Race: Saiyan Bio: As Goten's grandson, he can use the Kamehameha, and can use Masenko to (Gohan taught him).
Raquel Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 name:siren age:15 gender:female discription:tall,sinewy not muscular,1 1/2 inch long scar on right cheek,blue hair with black tips,black baggy pants, navy blue tank top,black strip of cloth around forehead race: saiyan bio:has been frozen in a excape pod sience the distruction of planet vegeta, has a strange sience of humor and likes cats
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now