OtakuBoards

Dbz: Beyond Time and Space (Sign Ups)

Outlaw

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Oh, I see....yes, that's my name, GOOD JOB!! You've earned 5 points...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

5 points? on what? the dork scale...AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

[COLOR=royalblue]...Oh my lord... Who says Ritalin should be banned?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Sabirsing: I think it's time for bed now...

Blank: Huh? :confused:

Sabirsing: Sleep Dust....

Blue dust falls from Sabirsing's hands and floats towards Blank...

Blank: Oh...pretty...:sleep:[/COLOR]

ritalin? uh, no, i was just tryin ta get a laugh...well, that didn't work out too well
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*dreaming* WOAH! What the hell is that?! It looks like a snake statue...but it has a human head...Oh, i get it! Solid Snake from Metal Gear, Metal Gear2,(any others i'm missin) Metal Gear Solid, and the soon-to-come-out Metal Gear Solid2: Sons Of Liberty
*wakes up screamin* AAAAHHHH!!! LEMME OUTTA THIS NIGHTMARE!!!!! SOLID SNAKE WAS ALREADY UGLY ENOUGH!! BUT NOW, OH MY GOD, HELP MMMMMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]ritalin? uh, no, i was just tryin ta get a laugh...well, that didn't work out too well
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*dreaming* WOAH! What the hell is that?! It looks like a snake statue...but it has a human head...Oh, i get it! Solid Snake from Metal Gear, Metal Gear2,(any others i'm missin) Metal Gear Solid, and the soon-to-come-out Metal Gear Solid2: Sons Of Liberty
*wakes up screamin* AAAAHHHH!!! LEMME OUTTA THIS NIGHTMARE!!!!! SOLID SNAKE WAS ALREADY UGLY ENOUGH!! BUT NOW, OH MY GOD, HELP MMMMMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]It's okay....calm down...I've got a sedative ready for you...*injects him with some very powerful medicine* There...you'll be out for another day or so...When you wake up, I'll use a taser on you.:devil:

This is gonna be fun...a battle before a RPG...man, no matter where i go, i always get into a fight...*sigh*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*powers up*
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! YOU WILL FEEL THE TRUE POWER OF THE SAYIAN RACE!!!!!!!
*punches Sabirsing across the room, knocking her senseless*
HAHAHA-HAHAHA-AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
NOW YOU WILL FEEL PAIN LIKE NO OTHER!!!!
SOLAR BLAST!!!!!
[i]BA-BBBBOOOOOOM(WEEEE!)[/i]
*Sabirsing is hit in the face with the blast, knocking her out, and heavily hurt*
HAHA-HAHAHA-AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!