Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Dbz: Beyond Time and Space (Sign Ups)


Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a new DBZ Rpg to the Otaku.

It has been 50 years since the defeat of Buu at the hands of Goku (GT Never Happened). It is once again time for the World's Martial Arts Tourniment. Everyone but Pan, Goten, and Trunks, and Piccolo have passed away by old-age. Trunks, Goten, and Pan are all very old, but Piccolo still retains his youthful vigor as he has three lifespans between him. The Worlds Martial Arts Tournement is about to begin, and your in it. However, a dark force looms over the contestants, and it is time for a new group of Z fighters to arise.

So, heres the deal. You make up a DBZ type character to use. Include:

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Description:
Bio/Race:
Any Special Abilitys:

I am going to be Piccolo and be more of a mentor/guardian for this RPG.

Also, I did not post the full story (obviosly) but i do have some things lined up to happen, so don't worry.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I just ca't stop joining RPGs. So of course I'm going to join this one.

-----------------------

Name: Warlock (Was there any doubt?)

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Description: Warlock is 5'9", has black hair and blue eyes. He wears red trousers, red shirt (sometimes wears saiyin type armour), black boots and a jet black cape.

Bio/Race: Warlock is part saiyin, part human and part unknown. Never has no memory of his past, but also searches for clues.

Special Abilitys: Has an incredible senseing ability. He could find a certain ant in a city simply by using his mind. He can also sense a persons true power level, unless they are hiding in incredibly well...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'll join! :D

Name: Hajime
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Description: I've attached a file of what he looks like. Personality: Hajime is a calm person, even in the heat of battle. He is very supportive and has a good sense of humor.
Bio/Race: Human
Any Special Abilitys: Has a special ability which tells him when he is in danger (example: a guy jumps up behind him, he will know coz of his ability)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]Hey, DBZman i mean Hajime, um where do we go after this? [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not Dbzman, but first you should sign up, and when the creator (Outlaw in this case) thinks we have enough members, he'll start it up...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]Warlock, I was talking to Dragonballzman, but thanks [/B][/QUOTE]

I know you were, but he won't be on for quite a while...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]Ok, and thank you Warlock. BTW, how do i get the "orignally posted" stuff? [/B][/QUOTE]

That's a quote. To quote what someone says, push the quote button at the bottem of their post, in the right hand corner.

Sound like a robot, or a help computer, don't I...
Posted
Ok, thanks Warlock...And yes, you sound like a very helpful( and gracious) robot...BTW(again...) can i use my new screen name here at Otaku? Like this one is SuperSayian4444(duh) and my new one is SuperSayian4Neil...Can I use SuperSayian4Neil?
Posted
hey guys, sorry i haven't been able to post in a while. we will start once just 1 more person joins.


and ssj44444, its not fair to have a super high powelevel. remeber, noone is the most powerful fighter in the universe.
Posted
oh, sorry, outlaw, but that's my over-all max( includin' a lil diddy i call Ha-de-en-so that increases yer power level and can be used x's 20((i.e. Ha-de-en-so X's 20)).) So...but i'll keep it lowered...kinda like a hidden-power type thing...

"You will see why I am the most powerful partitioner of telekinesis. That's right, this is no trick! [I]This[/I] is true power!"-Psycho Mantis, Metal Gear Solid says as he floats in front of Solid Snake, using only his mind's power...
Posted
Name: Zero
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Description: 6'2" Black hair and eyes total Black clothes. Boots and thance coat sp?
Bio-Race: Lost and trying to find out about one own past. Not knowing he is part saiyan but he can turn super saiyan.
Special Abilities: Cloaking Ability and Future Sight
Posted
Name: Sabirsing

Age: 15

Gender: Definetly Female

Description: 5'6" Brown hair and Green eyes

Bio: Born on Laporin, bur raised on Earth, Sabirsing tends to keep to herself in the mountains, living underneath a magical waterfall. [If you check, every girl in every DBZ RPG I've created, goes to a waterfall. :D It's a trademark.]

Race:Laporin

Special Abilities: Psycic attacks/abilities, Zamma-To [staff with bladed end], and compassion.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]oh, crap! 2 people from Z Fighters!!! I hope they don't decapitate me...
*Warlock and Sabirsing* DECAPITO!!!!!
*SS4444* aw, crap...*gulp* [/B][/QUOTE]

You're taking this all abit too far...
Posted
o...k i was just tryin' to get a laugh...that came from my twisted mind, and an EGM magizine article...GEEZ!!! it's gettin to a point where a guy gets chewed out, trys to make a joke bout it, and he gets chewed out again cuz of the joke...MAN!!!
Posted
uh...i dunno, hajime...but i wish he'd get here...this is never-racking
*imitating mother* All i do is wait, wait, wait, and you show up 3 hours late!!! LOL :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]uh...i dunno, hajime...but i wish he'd get here...this is never-racking
*imitating mother* All i do is wait, wait, wait, and you show up 3 hours late!!! LOL :D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]...I'll ....just...er...wait patiently...you're worse than King Kai![/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...