Chaos Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 Um,...you know King Kai? Cool!!!! I never meet a person that meet an anime character before...SWEET!
Raiha Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Anime character?!?!? What are you talking about? I meant that me, Sabirsing, psychic mage, beautiful warrior, met King Kai in person, on his planet. They had a lovely chat and then Sabirsing went back to her waterfall.[/COLOR]
Chaos Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 Man, i thought my psychic power was the strongest...oh, well! I'm bein taught lots-o-things today! AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!! :D
Raiha Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Well, since you're just a Sayjin, and I'm a Laporin, I guess that makes up for everything. Whereas you specialize in brute strength, I use technique, strategy, and spirit, to defeat my enemies.[/COLOR]
Guest Zero Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 Never call yourself the best an least you are called the best.
Raiha Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero [/i] [B]Never call yourself the best an least you are called the best. [/B][/QUOTE]So..what'd that mean in english?7
Chaos Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 Sabirsing(did i get that right?) it mean don't call yourself the best, unless someone [I]else[/I] calls you the best...
Raiha Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Oh, I see....yes, that's my name, GOOD JOB!! You've earned 5 points...[/COLOR]
Chaos Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]Oh, I see....yes, that's my name, GOOD JOB!! You've earned 5 points...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] 5 points? on what? the dork scale...AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Raiha Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]...Oh my lord... Who says Ritalin should be banned? ~~~~~~~~~~~ Sabirsing: I think it's time for bed now... Blank: Huh? :confused: Sabirsing: Sleep Dust.... Blue dust falls from Sabirsing's hands and floats towards Blank... Blank: Oh...pretty...:sleep:[/COLOR]
Chaos Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 ritalin? uh, no, i was just tryin ta get a laugh...well, that didn't work out too well ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *dreaming* WOAH! What the hell is that?! It looks like a snake statue...but it has a human head...Oh, i get it! Solid Snake from Metal Gear, Metal Gear2,(any others i'm missin) Metal Gear Solid, and the soon-to-come-out Metal Gear Solid2: Sons Of Liberty *wakes up screamin* AAAAHHHH!!! LEMME OUTTA THIS NIGHTMARE!!!!! SOLID SNAKE WAS ALREADY UGLY ENOUGH!! BUT NOW, OH MY GOD, HELP MMMMMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Raiha Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i] [B]ritalin? uh, no, i was just tryin ta get a laugh...well, that didn't work out too well ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *dreaming* WOAH! What the hell is that?! It looks like a snake statue...but it has a human head...Oh, i get it! Solid Snake from Metal Gear, Metal Gear2,(any others i'm missin) Metal Gear Solid, and the soon-to-come-out Metal Gear Solid2: Sons Of Liberty *wakes up screamin* AAAAHHHH!!! LEMME OUTTA THIS NIGHTMARE!!!!! SOLID SNAKE WAS ALREADY UGLY ENOUGH!! BUT NOW, OH MY GOD, HELP MMMMMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]It's okay....calm down...I've got a sedative ready for you...*injects him with some very powerful medicine* There...you'll be out for another day or so...When you wake up, I'll use a taser on you.:devil:
Guest Zero Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 Raiha how many volts? Oh well tomorrow is a weekday I have school. So I won't be around much.
Raiha Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero [/i] [B]Raiha how many volts? Oh well tomorrow is a weekday I have school. So I won't be around much. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]200 thousand. :devil:[/COLOR]
Chaos Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 OOOooooooh! I'm gettin sleepy... *eyes go blue* There, that does it! *squawking raven outside falls asleep* MAWAHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!! I luv psychic power!!! You'll see a lot of it! AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Guest Zero Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]200 thousand. :devil:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] That may hurt.
Raiha Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Okay...time to play again...MIND FREEZE!!! My superior psychic power has rendered you imoble...don't try to move, because you won't be able to...HAHAHAHA!!![/COLOR]
Raiha Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero [/i] [B] That may hurt. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]That's the idea. :devil:[/COLOR]
Chaos Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 OOOooooooh! 200,000! I shocked myself with a 5000 volt cattle prod once...got 56 bucks outta it...He-he, my bro's a sucker... SO, NO 200,000 WON'T HURT! AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Raiha Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]I think you've had enough caffine for one day...let's get you back home now...*drowns him in her waterfall*[/COLOR]
Chaos Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 This is gonna be fun...a battle before a RPG...man, no matter where i go, i always get into a fight...*sigh* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *powers up* AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! YOU WILL FEEL THE TRUE POWER OF THE SAYIAN RACE!!!!!!! *punches Sabirsing across the room, knocking her senseless* HAHAHA-HAHAHA-AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!! NOW YOU WILL FEEL PAIN LIKE NO OTHER!!!! SOLAR BLAST!!!!! [i]BA-BBBBOOOOOOM(WEEEE!)[/i] *Sabirsing is hit in the face with the blast, knocking her out, and heavily hurt* HAHA-HAHAHA-AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now