Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well i'm making this free layout for my site and i'm kinda of stuck on which one looks better, do you think it is this one:

[url=http://revergenic.250free.com/slidin.jpg]slidin1[/url]

[url=http://revergenic.250free.com/slidin2.jpg]slidin2[/url]

The difference is on the coloumn on the right one has scanlines and one doesn't, so could you vote which one you like more and also C&C the rest of the layout.

Reverence-out>>
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]I say use the one with the scanlines. I am not sure why, but I just like it more.

Though, it depends on what you plan on putting in there.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Psyco[/i]
[B][size=1][color=teal][b]I can't see teh first one...It's says page not found...[/b][/color][/size][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo][size=1]The first one can be found here:

[url]http://revergenic.250free.com/slidin1.jpg[/url][/color][/size]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]i like the first one better, but they are both very good.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...