Psychotik Posted March 22, 2003 Posted March 22, 2003 Well i'm making this free layout for my site and i'm kinda of stuck on which one looks better, do you think it is this one: [url=http://revergenic.250free.com/slidin.jpg]slidin1[/url] [url=http://revergenic.250free.com/slidin2.jpg]slidin2[/url] The difference is on the coloumn on the right one has scanlines and one doesn't, so could you vote which one you like more and also C&C the rest of the layout. Reverence-out>>
PiroMunkie Posted March 22, 2003 Posted March 22, 2003 [color=indigo][size=1]I say use the one with the scanlines. I am not sure why, but I just like it more. Though, it depends on what you plan on putting in there.[/color][/size]
Posthumous Posted March 22, 2003 Posted March 22, 2003 [size=1][color=teal][b]I can't see teh first one...It's says page not found... The second one is nice though...[/b][/color][/size]
PiroMunkie Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Psyco[/i] [B][size=1][color=teal][b]I can't see teh first one...It's says page not found...[/b][/color][/size][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo][size=1]The first one can be found here: [url]http://revergenic.250free.com/slidin1.jpg[/url][/color][/size]
Guest Chris Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 [color=green]i like the first one better, but they are both very good.[/color]
Semjaza Posted March 24, 2003 Posted March 24, 2003 I'm going with the first. The second one is just scanline overkill.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now