OtakuBoards

magic: the gathering forum

wizard-of-oz

Guest Watinabe
I demand, it is a popular game I'm sure if you started it there would be many people who posted there including me:)

If by "many" people you mean the same few of you who keep starting these threads in here.

I used to be into Magic, and I know about 10 or so people here are currently into it at the least... But it's certainly not enough to justify another forum. Your own thread on the subject is not exactly getting hundreds of responses that would show demand enough for a forum.

So either post in those, or find some boards with a good Magic community. There's only so much that one place can do really.

• 2 weeks later...
Will I noticed the guy that started the MTG forum got banned, but even though I'm new here, I think you could expand with a card forum gracefully while still keeping your focus on anime it just means more options for your members^_^ but hey I'm a newbie and it's just my opinion:)

The original concept was for a card forum according to OZ, but they said there wasn't enough followers. I think that if Watinabe (who they banned) is succesful in recruiting more people like me to this board there would be alot more people posting:) By the way Watinabe's brother not him, Typed on the sexy anime chicks thread becuase he hates anime and people who like animated chicks;)

[color=#808080]Well for example, just look at the way you've typed when you've sent PMs to me.

Normally your post quality isn't particularly noteworthy. But in those last two posts, it seems to be remarkably better. That's a very sudden shift; it'd be nice to see all your posts looking that good. ~_^[/color]

I am actually a very dedicated writer "James". So that is why when I am typing about a paticular point of interest my wording improves hence expressing my self better. So is that why you banned my IP at my school#_# I really like to take my free time to this board so please lift that ban^_^ please, please, please,?!?!?!?!

[color=#808080]I only ban IPs when mass spamming occurs. There were two such incidents today.

If a school computer has been banned as a result, I make no apologies for that. People need to be aware that an IP will be banned if this kind of thing happens, regardless of whether it's a public access computer or a private system.

Regarding your posts, I [i]do[/i] hope to see this kind of effort from you in all areas. Your posts are far more understandable when correct English is used (and I think that's a general expectation for everyone on the entire boards).[/color]