Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Music


Music?  

16 members have voted

  1. 1. Music?

    • Hip Hop?
      5
    • Rock?
      4
    • R&B?
      1
    • Pop?
      2
    • Alternative?
      4


Recommended Posts

Posted
hip hop is tight... r&b is cool.... some rock is cool... (linkin park... dat's all)
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Hip Hop ya heard. My man Ludacris going all out with Area Codes featuring Nate Dogg ya heard. Ya know what I'm saying Missy Miss Demeanor Elliot featuring Ludacris and Trina, what up!
Posted
....... I can't stand American Hip Hop...... Japanese Hip Hop on the other hand..... DJ Krush is awesome at Japanese Hip Hop beats mixed with ZEEBRA, who is the main rap person in Japan at this time.....

But you forgot to add Trance/Rave/Dance/whatever Music, which is my favorite....

I also prefer Hard Rock.... and hell I like everything but American Rap, and country....
Guest firemac
Posted
hmm, Id on't get the poll, it has no specific question, so I can't really vote
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]....why wasn't Punk/Ska an option...huh?...HUH??....heh heh j/k[/COLOR] ;) [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah! i like ska/punk and punk.
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
yeah! i like ska/punk and punk. [/B][/QUOTE]
whta's ska???????????????????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
whta's ska???????????????????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

firemac, firemac, firemac... my dear firemac, you are so mercifully free from the ravages of intelligence.

And why isn't Ska/Punk or Punk up there!?!?!?! Is i not good enough for you, Tec-9???? *sigh* people these days! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
whta's ska???????????????????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]Ska...Ska is... err... I guess you could say that it's a mix of brass[horns,... whatever their technical name is] instrumentals and swing type beats.... if anyone has a better explanation....feel free :/[/COLOR] :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=coral]Ska...Ska is... err... I guess you could say that it's a mix of brass[horns,... whatever their technical name is] instrumentals and swing type beats.... if anyone has a better explanation....feel free :/[/COLOR] :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok I'll try... firemac if you can download songs, download anything by Reel Big Fish... you can't explain it better than the music itself
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

firemac, firemac, firemac... my dear firemac, you are so mercifully free from the ravages of intelligence.

And why isn't Ska/Punk or Punk up there!?!?!?! Is i not good enough for you, Tec-9???? *sigh* people these days! :D [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm, do I know you,w ell anyways you never answered my question, hmph:mad:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
hmm, do I know you,w ell anyways you never answered my question, hmph:mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

No need to get angry dude I was just messing around, lol.. that line is from a movie called [I]Time Bandits[/I] thats why at the top of the post it says "Time Bandits ripoff".. I use it when people ask questions that appear dumb to me, that question appeared dumb because I know what it is.. and yes i did answer your question its at the bottom of the page and galaxy girl also attempted to explain..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...