16 members have voted

1. 1. Music?

• Hip Hop?
    • Rock?
    • R&B?
    • Pop?
    • Alternative?

Guest Altron Gundam
Hip Hop ya heard. My man Ludacris going all out with Area Codes featuring Nate Dogg ya heard. Ya know what I'm saying Missy Miss Demeanor Elliot featuring Ludacris and Trina, what up!

....... I can't stand American Hip Hop...... Japanese Hip Hop on the other hand..... DJ Krush is awesome at Japanese Hip Hop beats mixed with ZEEBRA, who is the main rap person in Japan at this time.....

But you forgot to add Trance/Rave/Dance/whatever Music, which is my favorite....

I also prefer Hard Rock.... and hell I like everything but American Rap, and country....

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
yeah! i like ska/punk and punk. [/B][/QUOTE]
whta's ska???????????????????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
whta's ska???????????????????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

firemac, firemac, firemac... my dear firemac, you are so mercifully free from the ravages of intelligence.

And why isn't Ska/Punk or Punk up there!?!?!?! Is i not good enough for you, Tec-9???? *sigh* people these days! :D

[B]
whta's ska???????????????????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]Ska...Ska is... err... I guess you could say that it's a mix of brass[horns,... whatever their technical name is] instrumentals and swing type beats.... if anyone has a better explanation....feel free :/[/COLOR] :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=coral]Ska...Ska is... err... I guess you could say that it's a mix of brass[horns,... whatever their technical name is] instrumentals and swing type beats.... if anyone has a better explanation....feel free :/[/COLOR] :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok I'll try... firemac if you can download songs, download anything by Reel Big Fish... you can't explain it better than the music itself

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

firemac, firemac, firemac... my dear firemac, you are so mercifully free from the ravages of intelligence.

And why isn't Ska/Punk or Punk up there!?!?!?! Is i not good enough for you, Tec-9???? *sigh* people these days! :D [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm, do I know you,w ell anyways you never answered my question, hmph:mad:

[B]
hmm, do I know you,w ell anyways you never answered my question, hmph:mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

No need to get angry dude I was just messing around, lol.. that line is from a movie called [I]Time Bandits[/I] thats why at the top of the post it says "Time Bandits ripoff".. I use it when people ask questions that appear dumb to me, that question appeared dumb because I know what it is.. and yes i did answer your question its at the bottom of the page and galaxy girl also attempted to explain..