Guest Tec-9 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 hip hop is tight... r&b is cool.... some rock is cool... (linkin park... dat's all)
Matt.D Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [color=red][b]I like alternative the best, but i'm no stranger to Hip-hop.[/color][/b]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Hip Hop ya heard. My man Ludacris going all out with Area Codes featuring Nate Dogg ya heard. Ya know what I'm saying Missy Miss Demeanor Elliot featuring Ludacris and Trina, what up!
Transtic Nerve Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 ....... I can't stand American Hip Hop...... Japanese Hip Hop on the other hand..... DJ Krush is awesome at Japanese Hip Hop beats mixed with ZEEBRA, who is the main rap person in Japan at this time..... But you forgot to add Trance/Rave/Dance/whatever Music, which is my favorite.... I also prefer Hard Rock.... and hell I like everything but American Rap, and country....
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 hmm, Id on't get the poll, it has no specific question, so I can't really vote
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [COLOR=coral]....why wasn't Punk/Ska an option...huh?...HUH??....heh heh j/k[/COLOR] ;)
Navi Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=coral]....why wasn't Punk/Ska an option...huh?...HUH??....heh heh j/k[/COLOR] ;) [/B][/QUOTE] yeah! i like ska/punk and punk.
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B] yeah! i like ska/punk and punk. [/B][/QUOTE] whta's ska???????????????????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Dark Wish Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [COLOR=purple]I prefer the slightly older more origional rock/metal music myself with a healthy does of ska[/COLOR] :D
PiroMunkie Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] whta's ska???????????????????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: [/B][/QUOTE] firemac, firemac, firemac... my dear firemac, you are so mercifully free from the ravages of intelligence. And why isn't Ska/Punk or Punk up there!?!?!?! Is i not good enough for you, Tec-9???? *sigh* people these days! :D
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] whta's ska???????????????????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]Ska...Ska is... err... I guess you could say that it's a mix of brass[horns,... whatever their technical name is] instrumentals and swing type beats.... if anyone has a better explanation....feel free :/[/COLOR] :)
PiroMunkie Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B] [COLOR=coral]Ska...Ska is... err... I guess you could say that it's a mix of brass[horns,... whatever their technical name is] instrumentals and swing type beats.... if anyone has a better explanation....feel free :/[/COLOR] :) [/B][/QUOTE] Ok I'll try... firemac if you can download songs, download anything by Reel Big Fish... you can't explain it better than the music itself
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] firemac, firemac, firemac... my dear firemac, you are so mercifully free from the ravages of intelligence. And why isn't Ska/Punk or Punk up there!?!?!?! Is i not good enough for you, Tec-9???? *sigh* people these days! :D [/B][/QUOTE] hmm, do I know you,w ell anyways you never answered my question, hmph:mad:
PiroMunkie Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] hmm, do I know you,w ell anyways you never answered my question, hmph:mad: [/B][/QUOTE] No need to get angry dude I was just messing around, lol.. that line is from a movie called [I]Time Bandits[/I] thats why at the top of the post it says "Time Bandits ripoff".. I use it when people ask questions that appear dumb to me, that question appeared dumb because I know what it is.. and yes i did answer your question its at the bottom of the page and galaxy girl also attempted to explain..
amibasuki Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I like just about everything except for most country
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Pop and Rock are good, country?? Only Faith Hill and Shania Twain
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now