OtakuBoards

Omfg!! This Is Serious!!!

Guest Master O Beans

[color=deeppink]Wow, this is all so insane. I watched the coverage all day at school...until they refused to turn on the TVs and upset us further. Man...insane...that's all I can say. My heart goes out to all those who have friends or family that were involved in the WTC, the rescue forces, the plane crashes, or the Pentagon. God bless.[/color]

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Master O Beans
Ah yes ,I was talking about [I]Irony[/I] earlier...
...and if you were to check your calenders...
it's September 11. 9-11
911 Emergency. just something I found out. thought you might be interested if that sort of thing interests you.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]This is awful, I have Arab friends and they are being made fun of for being responsible for the attacks.:flaming: That makes me mad. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, but this is nothing new. me is referring to the "red scare" which took place quite a while ago in the States...

[color=crimson]There is a "friend" of BabyGirl and mine, Beans, you may know her as Melissa Hoffman...Her attitude towards this whole tragedy disgusts me! At lunch today in school, correct me if im wrong BabyGirl, she insisted on "looking on the bright side" by saying that "at least this will boost our economy by producing more jobs!" By what?! Building more coffins for the dead?? I think she is extremely stupid to say this especially in front of people who were greatly effected by this! Did it not make you pissed babygirl?? Cuz i surely was![/color]:flaming:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baby Kiwi [/i]
[B][color=crimson]There is a "friend" of BabyGirl and mine, Beans, you may know her as Melissa Hoffman...Her attitude towards this whole tragedy disgusts me! At lunch today in school, correct me if im wrong BabyGirl, she insisted on "looking on the bright side" by saying that "at least this will boost our economy by producing more jobs!" By what?! Building more coffins for the dead?? I think she is extremely stupid to say this especially in front of people who were greatly effected by this! Did it not make you pissed babygirl?? Cuz i surely was![/color]:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

AH yes, Melissa, she's not exactly known for...her intelligence. I can definitely see how something like that would upset you, I would definitely be too! Although it's possible she was only trying to lighten up the place, I have tried that before, and it's come off as insensitive as well...but at first, I would definitely be taken aback!
...I heard some people "freaked out" ...so you had to turn the TVs off...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]guys
this is it
we are gonna head for world war 3 [/B][/QUOTE]

Didn't i say that all ready! Guys, if this is going to be world war three, and i know it is, get ready for the hardest times of your lives! Get ready to be drafted too!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Ah yes ,I was talking about [I]Irony[/I] earlier...
...and if you were to check your calenders...
it's September 11. 9-11
911 Emergency. just something I found out. thought you might be interested if that sort of thing interests you. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I noticed that...

I'm sorry guys, but I just feel sick... I actually had to throw up earlier today...

Right after we heard the news--maybe 15 minutes after it happened--I went to Geometry--and my teacher--no joke--was perfectly intent on teaching about the angle addition postulate. He finally gave up...everyone was too distracted...

There are televisions on in every classroom--all extracurricular activities have been cancled until further notice.

It's scary.

My prayers go out to anyone and everyone hurt or killed--and their families and friends. Scorch it all...I can't believe this...

I just read [I]Executive Orders[/I] by Tom Clancy...it's like I'm just watching the movie,now... I should be able to turn off the television, and it will all be back to the way it was...but it won't.

Oh, God....

I can't imagine living there--seeing the damage firsthand. I just pray that no one else gets hurt by this.... So many lives have already been lost.

On another note, I urge anyone qualified to contact the nearest blood bank, and donate....

Especially in a situation like this, you could save a life.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]Calling it "world war 3" or preparing for a war is a bad idea. It could just be a terrorist group.

[B]WE DON'T KNOW WHO DID IT YET!!![/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

Even if it is just a Terrorist group...look at what we did when the US Embassy got bombed....so yes, this is more than likely result in some kind of military action if, no..excuse me...WHEN we find out who's responsible...