OtakuBoards

Omfg!! This Is Serious!!!

Guest Master O Beans

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]***NEW*** AFGANISTAN IS BEING ATTACKED! UNKNOWN BY WHO RIGHT NOW...BUT THERE IS ALL KINDS OF TRACER FIRE AND EXPLOSIONS...AND JETS FLYING OVER HEAD...CRAZY SH!T. [/B][/QUOTE]

My god.... I'm just seeing this

Ofcourse they will see this as an attack by us.... and this will snowball....

You know the one thing i haven't heard... I'm yet to hear from Castro in Cuba and anyone in China.... not that they would do this, but still.... no word I've heard from them

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Master O Beans
Me thinks its the Israelis...we've had there back for long enough, it's time they returned the favoure....so I think they bombed/attacked afganistan :)

**me gives "air high-five" to israelis!**

but this is just what **I** think, even the news hasn't said who they think it is yet.

gotta go. class time. some1 fill me in when Iget home. see ya. God Bless.

Oh yeah, Castro would really try to do anything like this. China wouldn't either. but, this is a horrible event, and a friend of mine has honored those lost today in a special banner he made. Here it is, do not copy it and call it ur own work please.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexander [/i]
[B]"Mankind's greatest victory will be when we can put aside our differences and work together as friends." - Me.

By the way who was the 'us', and who were the 'them'? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Er...I hope it's not the US bombing Afghanistan.[/color]

[B]Me thinks its the Israelis...we've had there back for long enough, it's time they returned the favoure....so I think they bombed/attacked afganistan :)

**me gives "air high-five" to israelis!**

but this is just what **I** think, even the news hasn't said who they think it is yet.

gotta go. class time. some1 fill me in when Iget home. see ya. God Bless. [/B][/QUOTE]

Me thinks you are right... but this is not good.... Isreal has MANY MANY nuclear weapons I'm sure they are not afraid to use... however.... this is almost becoming a crusade..... i sure hope not.... what kind of idiot would even think their god wants you to kill.... I dunno if I'm losing my faith or gaining it back....

first off, I want to say it doesnt matter what religion, what they belive in, what we beilive in. What they did was an act of War against us. I dont think Nuclear War is the answer but I say BOMB THE HELL OUT OF THEM.

Anyone who says bombing them is wrong is no better than the terrorist. bin Laden is not soley at fault the goverment where he lives (afganistan sp?) Is responsible as well cause there doing nothing to stop them. Any coaward associated with laden should burn in hell. Im sorry but this is war now.

I dunno if this has already been asked (cuz frankly, I don't wanna sift through 13 pages of information of stuff that's being repeated), but who all here on the Boards live in NYC? I know Lady Saiya-jin does, and a couple of other ppl do too (their names are at the tip of my tongue, I just can't think of 'em right now.)

[B]I JUST HEARD ON THE NEWS THAT [B]TWO[/B] PLANES FLEW INTO THE WORLD TRADE CENTERS IN NEWYORK!!!

THEY DID IT ON PURPOSE...ONE WAS A 737 (HUGE PLANE!!!!)

...THIS IS F*CKIN' CRAZY! TURN ON THE NEWS! [/B][/QUOTE]
That was a Hijacked plane.D@MN TERROISIST!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]you know Kittie aka Imp??? she just went off to the air force in the beggining of sept...i'm rathered worried 'bout her... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm sure she's fine. Anyways, peeps, got some predictions from the past. It seems like Nomsterdomis(however u spell his name), the guy who wrote a big book of predictions, predicted this, and said that a great war or amergeddon or somethin like those two would happen. Well, jus for some of u peeps 18 and older, there are three ways to dodge the draft to be sent to the front lines, and they are: Ur a full time student, Ur Married, or, Ur gay. U will be drafted, but, u probably won't be sent to the front.

Anyone who dodges the draft is a coward who doesnt deserve to live in this country. not only is that dishonorable you basically saying you dont care about the country or the people that died. I would never do such a thing. I would not be drafted either cause I would have already volunteered and enlisted.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Er...I hope it's not the US bombing Afghanistan.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

it wasn't the USA. they just said it wasn't.

now, I got some freaky news. Just a few moments ago, my father told me, my sis, and my mom that he had planned a surprise trip to NYC in october. He got reservations for us to [B]EAT LUNCH AT ONE OF THE RESTURANTS ON TOP OF ONE OF THE WORLD TRADE TOWERS![/B] :eek: Now, that's just freaky.....A girl in my class was also supposed to go to NYC in october...:eek:

after reading some of my cuz's post, i realize he was going all gung-ho (driven to fight with no mercy) and stuff like that. and i completey disagree with him. i take it to fact that justice should be served, but we cant do anything about it..........for now. all i can say is wait and hopefully peace will come.
*president bush will make a statement about this at 8:30 eastern time.
but i do agree with something with my cuz:
bush is going to bring down the US
my friends agree with it completely

I woke up this morning, turn on the T.V and the first thing I see is this terriost attack! It's absoulty terrrible, and I send my regrets to all who have relitives and friends who were in the attack.

And also, the Prime Minister of my country was in D.C. when the bombings took place!

The main newspaper for my city has about the first 15 pages just for all this.

Well, I hope that whoever is left of this terrirost group is found and brougt to justice...

God , this even has me varey sad. I see people jumping from window's. Im was sorta scared because my cousin is in College there and one of the buildings is VAREY cloose. And when they fell i was as scared as hell!But she's fine. Ohh and thoes ******* are sitting there laughing their butts off at us because of this!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[B]Anyone who dodges the draft is a coward who doesnt deserve to live in this country. not only is that dishonorable you basically saying you dont care about the country or the people that died. I would never do such a thing. I would not be drafted either cause I would have already volunteered and enlisted. [/B][/QUOTE]

Seifer, shut up. Do you know how long a soldier lasts when he's dropped into a hot zone? Well, back in veitnam, it was like 16 seconds. Now, if we went to war, the ppl who go to the front will probably have alittle more then that, maybe two weeks, but if it starts getting intense, it could be a hell of alot shorter then that. Some ppl who dodge the draft normally are ppl who deeply believe in not fighting, and I sorta do believe in not fighting too. Hell, u have no right to call those who are tryin to ditch the draft cowards! They are older, they have probably heard old war stories from their grandparents. I have, and my Grandfather came close to dieing when a shell went off by him in the Korean war. Hell, he was actually one of the troops that were supposed to attack Japan in WWII, before they decided to use the Atomic bomb. And u know what, countries may try to make war look like a honorable way to go, but it ain't! Maybe in past wars it was, but now, no. If u were going to be drafted into a war u know u might die in, then u would probably ditch the draft! And I would. But, right now, my mind is more on the thoughts of those who lost their loved ones in the Pentagon, and the Twin Towers. May god guide their souls to peace!