OtakuBoards

Omfg!! This Is Serious!!!

Guest Master O Beans

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tursi [/i]
[B]

Didn't i say that all ready! Guys, if this is going to be world war three, and i know it is, get ready for the hardest times of your lives! Get ready to be drafted too! [/B][/QUOTE]

...I'm in college, so I wont get drafted...but if they ever got rid of boot camp...I'd be there!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Voodookanaka
......I hate saying this, and it goes against everything I stand for, but the world really needs to be controlled by one single superiour power.....

?The United States will hunt down and punish those responsible,? President Bush vowed. God, I hope Bush nailes all the a$$es of all the people involved. My Spanish teacher had a newphew in the 2nd tower that was hit. During our class, she got a call on her emergancy cell phone from her son in the tower! 0he said that he was on the 85th floor and smoke was everywhere and he could find a way out. she freaked. she left the school. but i saw her at the end of the day, which (hopefully) means her nephew got out ok.
these are pics i found. the first one and the attached one are from the PENTAGON. The last one is of one of the World Trade Towers as it collapses.

[IMG]http://aimtoday.aol.com/today/photogalleries/091101/attack1/gr/p8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://aimtoday.aol.com/today/photogalleries/091101/attack1/gr/p1.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]If only I were qualified to give blood I would be down the blood bank now and not not talking to you guys! But I'm too young!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

ya. i would be down there 2. i jut got word that one of my mom's friends husband was in Manhattan on business this morning. but he is ok. he is coming home to massachusetts now. thank god.

be grateful that the majority of u guys live in the central US. for me, i live only 6 miles from NYC. my cuz is stuck there. the palastinians are celebrating :flaming: :mad: :flaming: :mad:. i dont care that i die, i want those punks to die for making the US into a war zone.
for my guess, im pointing out that the middle east is involved in this, even though the attacks were kamikaze style. for all i care, i want the person responible for this [B]DEAD!!!!!!!!!![/B]

Guest Master O Beans
Thanks. I've been trying to get a hold of Pentagon pics all day.

PS- I think I'm going to turn this news off, I've been watching/listening NON-STOP since about 9 am (Saw second crash live) and it's now after 3:30...so I need a break, it's all too depressing.

and yes SS Trunks, it surely has!

Today is one day that will be forever remember in history. I have heard it has killed more people than Pearl Harbor. It shows how inhumane some people can be possibly just to prove their point. AS people might haave said be4, this may not cause ww3. It could have done by an American like Timothy Mcveigh. I hope they can get a hold of the maniac or maniacs who were in charge of this soon. :mad:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]guys
this is it
we are gonna head for world war 3
im cuz (n thats eternal jehuty) just go out of there just in time [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]This is [i]not[/i] going to end in WWIII. This kind of kneejerk reaction is very unwarranted.

Most of the world wants to get rid of terrorism...it's just the nutty few who insist on bombing places and being involved in activities like this.

[/color]

*Sigh* I really hope there isnt ww3, Im 12 and it might last till im 18, (if there is a war then) If I get drafted, than Im running stragt over to the airforce enlistment office and enlisting there. There is alot better chance of not dying in the airforce than the army or the marines.

Maybe that will be useful to some of you 1 day, unless you become a fighter pilot, those are some pretty dangerous jobs.

[B]i just cant believe the wtc is gone for good
my friends n i were plannin to good there this weekend
for some apparent reason, i want to attack the middle east for this [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]This isn't the fault of the "Middle East". It's the fault of a small group of fundamentalist religious nuts within the Middle East (although it could easily be someone else).

It's like me blaming YOU for George W Bush's poor pollution policies. It's not your fault, it's the government's fault.

So I know that people have an instant reaction to this...but let's try and be rational and tolerant, as I mentioned in my mainpage announcement.[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]*Sigh* I really hope there isnt ww3, Im 12 and it might last till im 18, (if there is a war then) If I get drafted, than Im running stragt over to the airforce enlistment office and enlisting there. There is alot better chance of not dying in the airforce than the army or the marines.

. [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't worry Cecil, there is no way you would get drafted into WWIII if you're only 12 right now...by the time you're 18...there will be no one to draft you...they'll all be dead, and so you will you. WWIII = Nuclear Holocaust.

**SIDENOTE** me doesn't think this will end in WWIII - just responding to Cecil's post about it.

[b]Intresting day today... *yawn* I had some good orange juice this mornin'.

Wow, looks like plane crashing is all the rage these days in terrorism. Intresting....

It's absolutely awful about the lives that were lost, and the people's lives that were torn apart from loss of loved ones....

I don't think this'll result in a war between countries. I'm thinking more of a war between america's military, and the terroists. That was quite the attack. I wonder if i'll get drafted....

One of the biggest attacks in history of the U.S.

You guys seem scared... i'm not....[/b]

Guest Master O Beans
[B]
once we declare war in the middle east, we'll nuke their asses n end it there [/B][/QUOTE]

Not at all. The US won't use nuclear weapons unless we're fired on by nukes first.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i]
[B][url]http://www.catwho.net/images/wtc01.jpg[/url]

[url]http://www.catwho.net/images/wtc02.jpg[/url]

[url]http://www.catwho.net/images/wtc03.jpg[/url]

it's horrible...no, worse than horrible...I just can't think of a word... [/B][/QUOTE]

Watching the towers collapse was horrible... I mean, when the planes crashed into the buildings, already, anyone above the area it crashed into were doomed. So some people jumped...which is sad...I saw a clip of someone jumping...ack... :( and...building..gone... it's weird to think of the wtc as gone...and...ack... group hug. *glomp*

Guest Master O Beans
Well guys, I've got some homework before class starts tonight (called MSU...said I still have class...) so I'll be back in a while.
Please try to keep this serious, and don't get too caried away with bombing other countries...we don't even knwo who's responsible yet...

Whoa!Thats pretty big news i was in school watching the TV all day everybodys worrying and parents picking up their children from school.Most of citys and facototrys are closed at my hometown.Yeah i hope noone will get drafted if a War is going to start.The way the buildings got blewn up was just horrible.

[COLOR=limegreen]Both the planes that got the WTC took off from Logan in Boston which is about 10 miles from where I live!!! All the important people buildings were evacuated! I was home from school today and even more paranoid than I usually am. Does anyone else think it was a bad idea to reveal the President's location when he was in Louisiana??? I feel so bad! The whole time I was watching it on the news, I was listening to Zankoku na Tenshi no TE-ZE... God bless all the victims, their families, and all who were unfortunate enough to witness this terrible event... (Man am I gonna have nightmares about this one!) Yesterday my friend and I were just talking about the fact that the USA has sorta been at peace for awhile. I'VE CHANGED MY MIND! WAR IS NOT BEAUTIFUL! I WANNA BE A PACIFIST!!! (and the endless waltz starts again...) :(:(:(:(:(

God bless all
~Quatre's_gurl
[/COLOR]

lets hold on a sec
before we jump to conclussions, i thinkwere all pissed that this happened. i just found out my friends are fine n so is my cuz.
we have no idea on who really did it
in my opinion, there is another country backing this up. this was a series of attacks. once we found out on who did this, im gonna go there n start killing ppl with no mercy. ill go cold-blood on them. i dont care. i want them to suffer like i have