OtakuBoards

Omfg!! This Is Serious!!!

Guest Master O Beans

Guest Voodookanaka
aparrantly CNN is saying America has already armed itself.
there was an anouncement from that guy saying hes sorry to all the children that got hurt...I mean, Ok its bad but there was no remorse for any others killed.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Guys, I now we're all really angry and everything but I think I speak for everyone when I say I hope this doesn't break out into war!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I dunno man, something has to be done, "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" That's just how I see it.

Besides that, look who our President is, George W. Bush, you know he's loadin' up his Six-Shooter...after all, he is from Texas. No, merely joking, but I don't have much faith in that man...

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Umm.............I think you posted the same one [/B][/QUOTE]

Oops. hold up, Mayor Julianie (sp?) is speaking. Brb

[b]Man, the seriousness of the whole thing didn't come to me until about 6.30 (an hour ago)...I found out at the end of school, and I guess I was excited, I dunno about what,..I guess it's coz it's sumthin that doesn't happen everyday...but the actual shock came about an hour ago.
****,...WW3 might start,...and the twin towers and stuff worked with the stock exchanges and stuff, right?
Does that mean the US' economy's gonna flop?
This is bad...
and the worst thing is,...it's most likely Muslims that did this,..I feel awful..[/b]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]Man, the seriousness of the whole thing didn't come to me until about 6.30 (an hour ago)...I found out at the end of school, and I guess I was excited, I dunno about what,..I guess it's coz it's sumthin that doesn't happen everyday...but the actual shock came about an hour ago.
****,...WW3 might start,...and the twin towers and stuff worked with the stock exchanges and stuff, right?
Does that mean the US' economy's gonna flop?
This is bad...
and the worst thing is,...it's most likely Muslims that did this,..I feel awful..[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, the economy will more than likely take a blow...
...and yes, the Towers was the home of several large banks, internation ones too.

[QUOTE] Origanlly posted by Shyguy:
[B]I am confused about what happened and where. Can someone fill me in? I know the twin towers are gone (if anyone here is from NY, In hope they are okay) and the pentagon is a mess as well. But has anything else happened?[/B] [/QUOTE]

You should check some of the earyeir post but i will explain. 4 planes where highjacked and flown in to the twin towers, one flew into the pentagon and the other one flew into the Pittsburg. That is everything and a nutshele, oh and Adam and Masterfork are in NYC.

Guest Master O Beans
...If ya wanna talk about irony...lastnight at like 2 in the morning (in Michigan) I was talking about nuclear attacks, and the end of the world, and how insects were the only organism to survive a nuclear attack....and now they're comparing this to "nuclear winter" with all the ash and dust covering everything in the city...I just think that's kind of ironic.

"This is war now, with no boundries"

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]

and the other one flew into the Pittsburg. . [/B][/QUOTE]

It was almost 90 miles out of Pttsburg...not in the actual city.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Yeah, the economy will more than likely take a blow...
...and yes, the Towers was the home of several large banks, internation ones too. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b] Man,..that makes me feel worse..this is really great(!) An odd, what?, 20k min. killed?
The ppl on the plane all dead (obviously) and then of course the aftermath...this is just plain stupid. I can understand them feeling ticked off with the US (if it [i]was[/i] Palestinians) but there was no bloody reason to go [i]this[/i] far...not only have ppl died, more'll die most likely, due to the US fightin back, and Islam's thought [i]even more[/i] of as a 'fanatic, extreme, fundamntalist' religion...[/b]

[QUOTE]Origianlly posted by AJ2K1 4 Life:
[B]Man, the seriousness of the whole thing didn't come to me until about 6.30 (an hour ago)...I found out at the end of school, and I guess I was excited, I dunno about what,..I guess it's coz it's sumthin that doesn't happen everyday...but the actual shock came about an hour ago. [/B] [/QUOTE]

The ecnomy is going to take a big blow, but it will recover. But ww3 is very unlikely. These are just terrorist, most likley from the middle east. The usa will just flatten them in a few mounths if they went to war.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]

The ecnomy is going to take a big blow, but it will recover. But ww3 is very unlikely. These are just terrorist, most likley from the middle east. The usa will just flatten them in a few mounths if they went to war. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Yeah, and [i]more[/i] innocent ppl are gonna die,...everyone but the soldiers on the front line....[/b]

[QUOTE] Originally posted by Master O Beans
[B]It was almost 90 miles out of Pttsburg...not in the actual city.[/B] [/QUOTE]

I didnt hear that, but I think they hit some indutryal place, not a big blow to the us. but they blow up something like a factory. Im not real sure what it hit though.

I'm watching the WTC (or the smoke that replaced it) right now out my window. It's so close to home it's scary.

I'm fine though, don't worry about me, there's a lot of people that are much worst off because of today:(.

Hopefully masterfork is OK as well, though I'm not sure exactly where he lives.

-Adam
theOtaku.com

[QUOTE]Origanlly posted by Voodookanaka:
[B]All passengers on planes would have been killed, thats all ready lkike 500 pll!!!!!! what they on with?????[/B] [/QUOTE]

Actaully the planes where only loaded with about 80 people, I think that would be half or more than the total capacity possible. I think out of the 4 planes there would probebly be 200-250 dead, even so that is a larg no. of people.

Hey, It nice to say that Your ok Adam.