OtakuBoards

Omfg!! This Is Serious!!!

Guest Master O Beans

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May the gods be with you all and all the people that have been involved in the traggic traggic accident...

No words can express the pain that is felt... No actions can change what has happened... No thing can forgive what has happened... You, yourself, must be strong, must pray to whatever god(s)/goddess(es) you have, believe everthng will be right again.... Life goes on....

Imagine how the people in many other countries feel when they get bombed... imagine how people felt during World War I, World War II, Vietnam, The Crusades, and everything that has happened in the past. You must realize there have been worse things in this world. But feel for those people whom you love... cry for them, pray for them... god be with you all...

I can tell you one thing though.... JAPAN is HIGHLY doubted for this attack... they have no reason, no resourse, barely any reason to attack us... hell most of them like MANY americans... they aren't this ruthless as they were back in the Imperial times in Japan....

I purely believe this is an act of terrorism of a GROUP.... a GROUP that DOES NOT represent ANY country.... kinda like what Timothy McVeigh did in Okalahoma City.

Yes, it turns out that both Adam and I are fine. I'm just a little obligated to be quite pissed at this incident... They attack my city... I'm looking outside my window now - I used to be able to see both of the towers, and now I see the remains outside. I'm seeing the one that still stands a bit taller, but there are about 40 stories that remain in the buildings. If you go outside, you can still see the smoke from anywhere in the city. It's insane - I can't believe this happened. I remember this morning... I was listening to the AM radio (1010 WINS), and it was one thing after another. Plane hits WTC. Second plane hits WTC. More sh|t hits the fan... Pentagon bombed.. South tower collapses.. North tower collapses. My friends mom worked there, and was the first person I worried about - I remembered she works on the 1st floor in a shop, so I was a bit relieved - I just called him and she's fine. This - .. well.. it's complete bull. I'm out.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Imagine how the people in many other countries feel when they get bombed... imagine how people felt during World War I, World War II, Vietnam, The Crusades, and everything that has happened in the past. You must realize there have been worse things in this world. But feel for those people whom you love... cry for them, pray for them... god be with you all...

. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, if you think that Three Buildings getting attacked is horrible...think back to this. (well, [I]We[/I] can't think back, it's before our time) but others can, and it must have been horrific.

PS - pay no attention the drawings of "bugs" it was from a post lastnight....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]i know violence isnt the solution, but i cant stand to see more suffering
i wanna take out my anger out on something [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's natural human impulse... but simple rational thinking bring about this question: Who?.... who are you gonna take this out on? There is no one....

Yes, I'm very saddened to see that NYC's Twin Towes are now gone... and I'm glad this incident hasn't hurt anymore... juts everyone be thnkful for that!

The casualitys in this incident are nothing compared to the one battle at Normandy beach during WWII.... there has been worse... just please deal with this in a mature, mannerly way.... revenge is an impulse, but THINKING is something you can do too... pray, cry, morn... it's the only thing you can do about it at this moment.

Look at this conversation me and my friend are having, this is how scared we are (Im XvXJuriKatouXvX)

Mimi Kamiya: That's horrible...
Mimi Kamiya: How old was he?
XvXJuriKatouXvX: We are both 13.
Mimi Kamiya: THat's just wrong...I don't know how people can kill innocent people...let alone young teenagers and children like they did.
XvXJuriKatouXvX: Yes. What the hell were they thinking?
Mimi Kamiya: I have no clue..
XvXJuriKatouXvX: I can't even walk...
Mimi Kamiya: Ow..
XvXJuriKatouXvX: So, I have to sit in this chair on the computer, I don't want to sleep, I'm afraid I'll get bombed while I'm napping.
Mimi Kamiya: I know...I'm afraid we're going to get bombed in the dead of the night tonight..
XvXJuriKatouXvX: Me too, I'm not going to sleep tonight.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i]
[B]Look at this conversation me and my friend are having, this is how scared we are (Im XvXJuriKatouXvX)

Mimi Kamiya: That's horrible...
Mimi Kamiya: How old was he?
XvXJuriKatouXvX: We are both 13.
Mimi Kamiya: THat's just wrong...I don't know how people can kill innocent people...let alone young teenagers and children like they did.
XvXJuriKatouXvX: Yes. What the hell were they thinking?
Mimi Kamiya: I have no clue..
XvXJuriKatouXvX: I can't even walk...
Mimi Kamiya: Ow..
XvXJuriKatouXvX: So, I have to sit in this chair on the computer, I don't want to sleep, I'm afraid I'll get bombed while I'm napping.
Mimi Kamiya: I know...I'm afraid we're going to get bombed in the dead of the night tonight..
XvXJuriKatouXvX: Me too, I'm not going to sleep tonight. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes - That's exactly what they wanted, to strike fear into the heart of every American...to let them us know that we're not as safe as we all wished we here... ...bastards

Oh yeah, by the way, Gas prices are jumping up to $3 - $4 dollars/Gallon. so, yeah.

THIS CANT BE HAPPING!!!! ((updated conversation))

Mimi Kamiya: I probably won't either...
XvXJuriKatouXvX: Im too scared
Mimi Kamiya: ..Do you live in the city?
XvXJuriKatouXvX: No, my boyfriend went on my vacation there, we both live in Wisconsin.
XvXJuriKatouXvX: But now he doesnt anymore.
XvXJuriKatouXvX: He went with his dad, who survived the torture, and he called his mom, and his mom called me.
Mimi Kamiya: ...I wish the best for you...I've never experienced a close death like that...so I can only imagine
XvXJuriKatouXvX: Yes, Im sure he's watching over me, he has a little brother, so I can bond with him and be his friend, he's so young, he doesnt understand that his brother is gone forever.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i]
[B][b]Intresting day today... *yawn* I had some good orange juice this mornin'.

Wow, looks like plane crashing is all the rage these days in terrorism. Intresting....

It's absolutely awful about the lives that were lost, and the people's lives that were torn apart from loss of loved ones....

I don't think this'll result in a war between countries. I'm thinking more of a war between america's military, and the terroists. That was quite the attack. I wonder if i'll get drafted....

One of the biggest attacks in history of the U.S.

You guys seem scared... i'm not....[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks, Desert. That's one of the most level-headed, sensible things I've heard all day.

Thank you.

I needed that.