silentdeath Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 here it is, don't be too critical... i just got microsoft photodraw 2000 v2... oh here it is... let it loop once before you judge...
Juu Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]That's really neat. ^_^ I like the effects. Somehow, I like avis that move... But I think I like your present avi a little more. ^^; 8/10[/color] [/size]
Semjaza Posted April 1, 2003 Posted April 1, 2003 It's not bad... although all it looks like you did was apply one filter. Not that I did much more my first time with those programs lol. It's just too big to be an avatar though. It's like 200 kbs. You might want to try messing with how smooth the animation is and how many frames it takes up.
silentdeath Posted April 1, 2003 Author Posted April 1, 2003 thanks for the ideas and compliments and juu i made the one i have too!lol
Guest Zeh Posted April 1, 2003 Posted April 1, 2003 [color=003399]You should keep the picture of link up a little longer than it is....[/color]
Corey Posted April 1, 2003 Posted April 1, 2003 I'm not really an animation kinda guy but that's pretty darn cool. 7/10
PiroMunkie Posted April 1, 2003 Posted April 1, 2003 [color=indigo][size=1]I agree that the last frame should be held longer. Maybe two seconds would be sufficient. I like the idea for it, but it probably could have been done better. Then again, this is your first, so I cannot really be too hard on you for it.[/color][/size]
Vegitto4 Posted April 1, 2003 Posted April 1, 2003 Not exactly my style, but well done. 8/10. Yeh, piro is right, let the last frame hold a tad bit longer, and you have yourself ana wesome av!
Syn Posted April 1, 2003 Posted April 1, 2003 I dont like it, it takes too long. I got bored of the same effect (which isnt great) all the time.
silentdeath Posted April 1, 2003 Author Posted April 1, 2003 lol,thanks guys and i think i agree with neph, i'm going to test out diferent animations.
BigCajones Posted April 1, 2003 Posted April 1, 2003 Yeah I think this would be very good if it was slightly faster. Maybe make it freeze at certain Link poses that you have got, I'm not really sure how to comment, but an awesome first attempt! Link has got some wicked poses in 'The Wind Waker' maybe you should look up on some more. 7.5/10. Sorry for lack of help anyway.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now