Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Eh, it took about ten minutes. Nothing special. Just a gradient effect with a semi-barcode on top and clouds on the bottom. Enjoy, if you dare.

Rate it if you wish.
Posted
And what, then, would you suggest that I put there? Heh. Trust me, I tried just about everything. I even went as far as tentacles. Trust me, it's better off like that.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by silentdeath [/i]
[B]it is great,

8/10 [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal][size=1][b]You already posted saying it was great and gave it a rating.Just PM him.

That's a cool banner, I like the colors.

9/10[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
[color=003399]Looks like something Kinetic would make :p

I dunno, i like it.[/color]
Posted
It would look a lot better without the barcode thingy and the cut off corner. Other than that I suppose its ok.

6/10
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][color=003399]Looks like something Kinetic would make :p

I dunno, i like it.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


Ouch. That one hurt really bad. o.<
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]ooo... *pokes it*
I like the cool-ness of the banner. I like the colors you chose, too. ^_^

7.9/10[/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=ff00cc] [size=1]ooo... *pokes it*
I like the cool-ness of the banner. I like the colors you chose, too. ^_^

7.9/10[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]


Why do you have the obsession of poking my banners? And thank you. O_o
Posted
8.0

I like it, for all it fusterates the hell out of me. Things the move slowly and Siren don't mix. Oh, BTW. Is the one you have right now moving? O.o
Posted
[color=red] I hate that cut off corner in the bottom right. Otherwise, wow, I really like it. The dark blues are wonderful. It could use some more touches here and there, more going on, but I like it. 8/10.[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]i like it. 8.3/10[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...