Chaos Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 Eh, it took about ten minutes. Nothing special. Just a gradient effect with a semi-barcode on top and clouds on the bottom. Enjoy, if you dare. Rate it if you wish.
silentdeath Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 hey it's cool but it need something going on in the middle... if you put something there i would rate it higher, 8/10
Chaos Posted April 3, 2003 Author Posted April 3, 2003 And what, then, would you suggest that I put there? Heh. Trust me, I tried just about everything. I even went as far as tentacles. Trust me, it's better off like that.
Posthumous Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by silentdeath [/i] [B]it is great, 8/10 [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal][size=1][b]You already posted saying it was great and gave it a rating.Just PM him. That's a cool banner, I like the colors. 9/10[/b][/size][/color]
Guest Zeh Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 [color=003399]Looks like something Kinetic would make :p I dunno, i like it.[/color]
Syn Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 It would look a lot better without the barcode thingy and the cut off corner. Other than that I suppose its ok. 6/10
Chaos Posted April 3, 2003 Author Posted April 3, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i] [B][color=003399]Looks like something Kinetic would make :p I dunno, i like it.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Ouch. That one hurt really bad. o.<
Juu Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]ooo... *pokes it* I like the cool-ness of the banner. I like the colors you chose, too. ^_^ 7.9/10[/color] [/size]
Chaos Posted April 4, 2003 Author Posted April 4, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i] [B][color=ff00cc] [size=1]ooo... *pokes it* I like the cool-ness of the banner. I like the colors you chose, too. ^_^ 7.9/10[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Why do you have the obsession of poking my banners? And thank you. O_o
Raquel Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 8.0 I like it, for all it fusterates the hell out of me. Things the move slowly and Siren don't mix. Oh, BTW. Is the one you have right now moving? O.o
Mitch Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 [color=red] I hate that cut off corner in the bottom right. Otherwise, wow, I really like it. The dark blues are wonderful. It could use some more touches here and there, more going on, but I like it. 8/10.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now