Avalon Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 I wrote this for the language arts festival...I hope you all like it! Constructed in this world I have no notariety Corrupted as a girl I am the downfall of my society To vary in variety Is not my course to take Of course in this society It is not my choice to make For my environment is fake An illusion in my eyes One giant mass of mistakes Filled with hideous lies But who am I to claim I am no one, just a name
Tasrai Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [SIZE=1][FONT=arial][COLOR=green]Hmmm I like it alot! Just one question where is this poem supposed to be taking place? (Afghanistan?)Anyways it has a nice little beat. [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Boo Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 i must say that in the beginning i didnt realy like it but later I realy liked it (also the beginning causec at the end it made more sense) bravo ;)
KittyLynn Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]That was awsome! I really liked that. You have anymore?[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now