Shinobi Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 My newest creation, yall know the drill, C&C Rate, usuall, thanks.
Syn Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 Like the dragons, hate that font. Its pretty nice I suppose.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 I like it. Goku looks good in blue.:D The dragons are a nice touch, and the font I don't have a problem with.
Posthumous Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]That's one great piccy.I like how the color effects the image, nice touch. 9/10[/b][/size][/color]
silentdeath Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [size=1][color=blue]the blueis suiting on goku but the text,as neph said,is quistionable...8.5/10[/color][/size]
Shinobi Posted April 4, 2003 Author Posted April 4, 2003 Well thanks people, i may try a new version with diffrent text, hmmm. ps. SPX i love your banner ^_^.
Guest Chris Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [color=green]very nice. i'm not too crazy about the text, but the rest looks great. 8.7/10[/color]
Mitch Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 [color=red] The text could be better, yes, but otherwise, this is nice. I love the blue hues. 7.8/10.[/color]
Shinobi Posted April 6, 2003 Author Posted April 6, 2003 Thank you all again, yeah, i'm gonna make a second version with new text.
Transtic Nerve Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 I see the rebellion symbol from Star Wars in the middle :) lol It's nice. I'm not gonna say really good, but it's certainly above average. I always enjoyed putting anime characters in blue... because lets face it, they aren't ever in the color. You see red andorange alot in DB (as surrounding, facial expressions, etc) but never blue, so it's a new light when you do that.
Shinobi Posted April 6, 2003 Author Posted April 6, 2003 Well here is that version i was ranting about...so how do you think of it now?
Guest Chris Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 [color=green]the font's better, but still not great. [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now