Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]very nice. i'm not too crazy about the text, but the rest looks great. 8.7/10[/color]
Posted
I see the rebellion symbol from Star Wars in the middle :) lol

It's nice. I'm not gonna say really good, but it's certainly above average. I always enjoyed putting anime characters in blue... because lets face it, they aren't ever in the color. You see red andorange alot in DB (as surrounding, facial expressions, etc) but never blue, so it's a new light when you do that.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]the font's better, but still not great. [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...