Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by master vega [/i]
[B][URL=http://www.finalblow.cjb.net]DBZ RPG and more games[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE]
just ta letcha know, stuff like this is spam. if you want ppl to know about your site, put it in your sig
Posted
Hero- Gohan, Goten, and Trunks

Villian- Majin Buu, Cell, and Bedi Vegeta
Guest SSJ 3 Gotanks
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]

agree [/B][/QUOTE]
Agreed





:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Posted
I like Vegeta and Gohan as the coolest heroes but the coolest villan are the Cell Jrs and the worst villan is Frieza, he may not have been the most powerful but hw has a cool sense of humor.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I don't know why a lot of people don't like furiza, I think he's pretty cool.... [/B][/QUOTE]

i think the best hero.......hmmmmmm, dunno......gohan or vegita.
furiza is ok, hes just annoying, cocky, sounds like a woman.
Posted
Furiza are stupid and Messed up jokes about saiya-jins that HE thinks are funny. I find them stupid as mr. satan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...