OtakuBoards

Just wanted to say "Thanks"

Guest Master O Beans

Guest Master O Beans
Hey - there has been a lot of talk about how all of us (or at least most) are all immature and just have stupid conversations, but yesterday we definitely proved those people wrong. Although I am still new to the Otaku Community, I thought it was really cool how everyone responded (with exception of the occasion rant and raving...which is to be expected, emotional times) maturely, and gave their support to fellow Otaku members who suffered a loss. In my Thread "omfg!! This Is Serious!!!" I asked that we all kept it serious, and we all did, so My Thanks goes out to all of you who contributed. and my heart weaps for those who suffered the loss of a loved one. Let's hope tonights' sleep is a restful one, and when we don't wake up to any new surprises...

Douitashimashi?e (In English: You're welcome)

I've very pleased on the maturity level of the board members during this terrible attack. Although some of you jumped t o conclutions and had a strong sense of natural human responce of revenge, the over all feeling had us all down.

deepest condolences go out to EVERYONE involved one way or another in this horrific tragedy. May you all be blessed by the gods.

Thanks man, but it has to be said, those guys were not sick, they were just evil! I mean really Evil!
They wasted so many lives so they could have it in the starlight for a while. They don't have the technology to fight a war! I mean they hijacked the plane with pen knife's and combat knife's.

My deepest condolences to everyone who's family and friends were involved in the attacks. I am truly sorry!

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]You're quite welcome, my dear friend. And to you I also say thanks...for joining the Boards to keep me company! :D [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Why most certainly.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Douitashimashi?e (In English: You're welcome)

I've very pleased on the maturity level of the board members during this terrible attack.[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]It's a pathetic shame that it takes the magnitude of an international crisis to bring out the maturity in everyone:(. I love the fact that everyone is acting maturely, but it bothers me that [i]this[/i] is what it takes...... One wish, may it last;). I send my prayers to all of those who were affected, in anyway, by the senseless terrorism. Long live, long love...America:love:.[/COLOR]