Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo][center][img]http://www.stanford.edu/~bmr/catdog.jpg[/img]
[b]Spike and Fluffy got some "ideas" when they saw Desbreko's[/color] [url=http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=377661][color=indigo]Kiss the Monkey[/url] photograph.[/color][/b][/center]
  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo]2. The conception of Charles[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=green]I've got to go with anything about Charlie.>> VERY funny HC, go ahead!^^[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=indigo]Sorry about letting this go on for so long...unfortunatly my home computer died so I have only been able to access the boards through work...anyway, here is the picture[/color]

[img]http://www.members.aol.com/shadowedcloudx/mexicansuv[/img]
Posted
[size=1]
Amish moving with the times.

--------------------

Ox power? it's neant to be Horse Power silly!

----------------------

When Iraq's the only oil supplier[/size]
Posted
[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=421204[/img]
[b]Viva Vivi?[/b]
Amateur Photographer catches proof of Final Fantasy character[/center]

~~~~~
(uneditted photo)
The newest form of Chinese taxis.
Guest Star Wolf
Posted
Let's see Voltswagon do THIS!
Guest XBebop
Posted
Guy in thee back of the pic: TAXI! WWWAAAIIIITTT!!!
Guy in the car: m4n, d47 0ld l4dy b4ck th3r3 1 funny 3h?
Posted
[size=1]

It's an honour to have been awarded this academy award, you know, right from the .....
[b]oh, this isn't the oscars???[/b] :p

ahem *regains sense*

here is the next picture for you
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=423638[/img][/size]
Posted
Alright here my lame attempt:(Don't laugh, please) (this is for the 1st pic)


Marian: Hey I decieded to charge you more for last night, since I had to do all the work. Normally it'd be 1000 rupies, but lets make it 2000 rupies or I'll tell everyone the reason why you wear so short of a skirt.

Link:ha, ok but we had a deal.*..nervously sweats as he reaches for his purse*

Marian: A purse..how feminine, I should of know.


this one is for the coke pic.

Squirrel: I hope this is the orginal formula, after that near death, bus accident. I need this...awwww.(then hick ups and faints)
Guest XBebop
Posted
and tests prove that squirels like coke better than pepsi!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...